Objects keep updating and causing massive lag

Project579

While playing object like npc hair, houses, LOD keep updating and causing massive lag. The Updates (one every 3 to 5 seconds) happen especially near the Whiterun door (while inside).

Other problems:

CDT if sleeping/waiting for more than 2 or 3 hours;

CDT after some time passed in game (around 3 hours);

CDT when first launching the game after opening ModOrganizer (if game is relaunched no CDT) disabling ENB dll fixes it.

ModpackInfo: http://www.modwat.ch/u/Project579

(I am using DynDOLOD without esp/skse scrips thinking it could be the cause of the problem).

I suppose it could be a script but i don't know how to detected what script is causing it.

The problem seems to intensify after hiring Sofia from the follower mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54527/? but it just might be a coincidence.

The load order is custom (LOOT used with caution/not utilized) suggestions for fixing are appreciated.

Edited by Project579

• 3 weeks later...

Crashes usually stem from multiple issues, most people find the straw that broke camel back, then think they fix it. Even using LOOT can & does change Mod interaction. Meaning Alter forms, a small corruption in the save is made , just by using LOOT. Then there's Mods that just don't play well together(not minor TES5Edit conflicts {easy fix with load order merge patch}) but will Call It To Killing Floor er Desktop.

Good luck with your Hay Stack.

Edit

Out of curiosity do you Stress Test your Builds & Stress Test when adding a new Mod. Forcing, Daring the game to Crash? If there a problem.

Bin that MOD it problem in this particulate build. Not all builds tho it might work for someone else. :geek:

Edited by PeterMartyr

I go around the entire world space flying and loading all NPCs my load order is made manually (it's the same one on my signature) because LOOT is not able in any way to sort it. In the end it might have been a script but i donh't know from what mod i just did some cleaning and it disappeared (I removed wet and cold for sure and some other mods I don't remember; wet and cold was probably the problem and it's not even compatible with COT V and Vividia Exdended weathers for COT V).