[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

You can't use PRID unless you already know the RefID. If you are placing a new item, you won't know the refID until you place it and click on it. Just thought I should point that out, maybe save you from some headaches and disappointment when it doesn't work! :tongue:

I think it's possible to get the last spawned object through some command that hasn't been discovered yet as if I scroll my mousewheel down after spawning something, it selects the last spawned object.

You could also use a default object, get it's refID(Not sure if they're global across games though?) and use prid to get that, set it's location, then spawn the new object through that, thus having the right location settings as soon as the new object spawns.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't use PRID unless you already know the RefID. If you are placing a new item, you won't know the refID until you place it and click on it. Just thought I should point that out, maybe save you from some headaches and disappointment when it doesn't work! :tongue:

But in the process of finding the coordinates for the placement, you must place the item somehere anyway. At this moment you must write down the RefID.

Unless it changes the refID everytime I insert that same object. Is that so?

But the refiID of the item you place will not be the same refID for something someone else places. Every item you create in inventory or place in the game gets a unique refID that is dynamic. The game also dynamically places objects in the game, and they get a unique refID as well. And even though you place 10 bowls on the floor of a house, every one will have a different unique dynamically issued refID.

Hello @ll

playing around with the command console for a week now and i can say im about to become an addict. There are though a few things that make me bang my head against the wall :biggrin: :wallbash:

First my number one problem : getting rid of the bookcases/shelves that came with House...markfordelete deletes it, but leaves the activator "ghost"

disable did nothin (99% of all time it does noting when i try to make an object go away).

2: Weapon plaques are invisible when spawned only showing the activtor. Weaponracks not showing up at all

3: getting rid of the default light effects of the House.Specialy from deleted objects

leaving the light effect behind

Is there a solution to any of those problems ? best be simple one's :biggrin:

Thanks

Edited by lephter

Hello @ll

playing around with the command console for a week now and i can say im about to become an addict. There are though a few things that make me bang my head against the wall :biggrin: :wallbash:

First my number one problem : getting rid of the bookcases/shelves that came with House...markfordelete deletes it, but leaves the activator "ghost"

disable did nothin (99% of all time it does noting when i try to make an object go away).

2: Weapon plaques are invisible when spawned only showing the activtor. Weaponracks not showing up at all

3: getting rid of the default light effects of the House.Specialy from deleted objects

Thanks

this will resolve most of your problems

1. step one leave your house

2. re-enter your house

hope i helped :P

Can someone please help me add a basement to my solitude proudspire manor? i would be sooo grateful of them! i know the id's of some of the items..

Walls :

5B381 WallSol

5DA23 WallSol03

5D92F WallSol02

5b382 WinSol01 (wall with WINDOW !)

Stairs :

5F5B9 Steps

Ceiling (Arched)

5b380 : archCon01 (normal arch)

5d7b4 : traCon02 (normal arch filler)

6e95d : archCon03 (CORNER ARCH !)

6e95c : archCap01 (corner arch center filler)

6e95b : archCon02 (corner arch side filler)

Floors :

57a1a : FloSol01 (normal stone + ceiling)

5b3c7 : FloSol02 (normal stone/dark stone)

5d794 : FloSol03 (mosaic + ceiling)

612f3 : FloSol04 (normal stone)

6c905 : FloSol05 (mosaic)

If you can help please inbox me or quote this post. Thanks! (:

Finally finished the foundations and some decoration for my Hjerim modification:

Hjerim mod

The kitchen/pantry's(I converted the old kitchen to a pantry and added a firepit in a new room next door) pretty much complete but I might add some more storage boxes for food.

Need some tips for the converted secret room. It's currently just a smithing room but as shown in the screenshots, there's lots of free space, and I don't know what to do with it.

Also need a few tips for the dining room. It's got a fireplace now, and I want to make it a dining-room only, rather than a lounge for the housecarl. I'm not sure whether to add an extra table though. Any ideas for an alternative to an extra table?

@lol

1st floor roof: 0005D793

Doorway: 000D0EB3

Door: 000CC16A

Not been in Proudspire for a while and my handwriting's terrible so I might have read my notes wrong, but I'm pretty sure they're the right codes and may help you out in some areas. You already seem to have the other necessary components. I seem to have lost the 1st floor wall, I'm afraid.

E: Oh right you're only doing the basement? The door should come in handy then. You already have the other necessary components.

There are some useful codes on the first post of this thread as well which may help you. Other than that, just check fusromod.com and search for stuff you want with Ctrl+F.

Edited by Garagorn888

Hello @ll

Thanks

2. re-enter your house

Thank you very much for the reply ,although it isnt very helpful to me . I tried many times leaving the house and re enter -yet the ghost activator still remains .

i will give it another try but i doubt any success.

What bout the light effects ,and weaponracks ??

Anyhow i appreciate any responses highly .Tthing is more specific detailed answers gonna help me greenhorn more

Hello @ll

Thanks

2. re-enter your house

Thank you very much for the reply ,although it isnt very helpful to me . I tried many times leaving the house and re enter -yet the ghost activator still remains .

i will give it another try but i doubt any success.

What bout the light effects ,and weaponracks ??

Anyhow i appreciate any responses highly .Tthing is more specific detailed answers gonna help me greenhorn more

I believe you need TESvSnip to delete invisible collision models and lights. I've seen it mentioned before when questions like yours are asked. I've not used it myself though so can't help much I'm afraid.

Also, @at anyone that might be interested, I've finished modding the dining room in Hjerim. All storage has been moved to the pantry. I'll post screenies tomorrow. ;D

When the CK comes out, I'll look into converting my mod to an esp file, or whatever filetype the CK uses. ;)

So I'm starting to put a little storage area together in my house. I found a shelf that works great for what I want to do, but it is technically a container. Not a deal breaker or anything, but if I look at the shelf is prompts me to hit E to open. Is there anyway to disable its ability to be used as a container?

Also working on some decoration stuff and am wondering if anyone knows how to lock an item in its place, to make it static or something else that would prevent bumping stuff all over after I've placed it.

While you cannot fix it in position (as far as I know), explicitly setting its position works well enough.

With non-static (inventory) items, the tricky part is that an object's reported position may not be where you see it. For instance, I drop a bowl, then place it on a table. I getpos z: -250, so I setpos z -250, expecting to stay put, but it has been repositioned to floor where I dropped it, not where I placed it afterward. (Or more accurately, it has been moved along the z-axis straight down and under the table -- or sometimes to the height at which it first appeared after removing it from inventory.)

That's easy enough to deal with, but it usually requires the unexpected steps of meticulously setting all 3 axes.