[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

As a lurker who is learning a lot I didn't realise was possible using the console, but for this thread, please keep it going. What would be nice is if all the codes could be made into 1 list if someone could volunteer to keep it up to date, the list started in the first post would be ideal :whistling:

I'd also like to wish everyone a Very Happy Christmas and Best Wishes for 2012.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a lurker who is learning a lot I didn't realise was possible using the console, but for this thread, please keep it going. What would be nice is if all the codes could be made into 1 list if someone could volunteer to keep it up to date, the list started in the first post would be ideal :whistling:

I'd also like to wish everyone a Very Happy Christmas and Best Wishes for 2012.

There is already this list: http://fusromod.com/formids.php But these are the form IDs only with no game ref IDs.Unfortunatly this site has no search facility so finding something requires using your browser to search each page until you find what you want. There is also http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3245

What I don't understand is why it seems the ref IDs (if that is what they are; the IDs you get when you click something in console) are the same for everyone. I would have thought that each spawned object would have a unique ID to that game installation, thus person A's ref ID would differ from person B's..... But they don't?

As for keeping requests on this thread to keep the thread alive; agreed. I never thought of that :)

Edited by Simomax

hallo

first: great thx to all.

I <3 this Thread

Everyday I learn moar about modding Skyrim.

But now I have a problem and I hope someone can helpme.

I created a new room and disable a wall. on the wall stands a weaponrack, so I delete it ( with "markfordelete"),

After I was finished and want to enter the new room without "tcl" there was a invinsible bariere of the weaponracks.

Now can´t target the racks to disable it.

sry 4 bad english :)

merry chirstmas to all

I created a new room and disable a wall. on the wall stands a weaponrack, so I delete it ( with "markfordelete"),

After I was finished and want to enter the new room without "tcl" there was a invinsible bariere of the weaponracks.

Unfortunatly for now (until the CK is released) there is no way of selecting/deleting/moving 'invisible' objects :(

Edited by Simomax

One last request, can anyone decipher this for me >> 000b57fd

Its a kind of Marble table with a dragonstone base. Its a kind of sacraficial table i guess. I want it for my alchemy table. Much appreciated.

000289DA RuinsAltar :)

Cheers buddy :thumbsup:

hallo

first: great thx to all.

I <3 this Thread

Everyday I learn moar about modding Skyrim.

But now I have a problem and I hope someone can helpme.

sry 4 bad english :)

merry chirstmas to all

If you have an earlier save (before deleting the actual weaponrack) I suggest you reload to that point. From there, you can delete the invisible marker for the weaponrack. It's detailed earlier in this thread, but I have it scribbled down so I'll just copy and paste that.

1. Target and focus the rack you wish to alter/remove

2. Use command SV

3. Copy the objectID after ActivatorRef_var

4. Use command PRID objectID

5. You are now focusing the invisible object that places the weapons move or delete it and it will still place the weapons correctly

I successfully used this to remove the Weaponracks near the mead casks in Solitude. Couldn't get it to move them to a new location but it worked for simply deleting them.

Have a question, I just started playing around with this, and I have a bit of hit and miss luck =).

I have the house in Wildhelm, and I know its a bit silly, but I'm totally bummed out, that there isnt an apothecary satchel on my alchemy table (like there is in Whiterun).

I'm desperately trying to place one on the table - and managed to make that happen by placing a plate there .. and using the getpos and setpos commands.

However I cant interact with the bag - what obvious trick am I missing ? =)

Not sure why you wouldn't be able to interact with it..

So you put a plate on the table then clicked the plate in console and typed "placeatme AF6AE" correct? It might cause an issue with the plate being there possibly, but I just tested that and it worked fine.

Oh and it isn't silly.. I hated the Riften house for this exact reason.

Are they safe,.. I lost all my eng; from the one in Whiterun

Well~~~ it is a magical world you know~~~lol i wonder if they still have the teleport portals like in Obl mages'tower, that would make more sence but untill now i havenet find any and yet i am struggling trying to re-style my npc wife (also my follower) into a mage combat rather then bow or swords

Might be easyer to just change Race and Face of her at Azura's shrine rofl

Hi guys, thanks for the hard works and good screenshots.

Anyone knows what kind of walls and ceiling can be used above the stairs like 223bf and 56eb9?

I'm actually trying to do a custom thrall catacombs and I would like the stairs to the second underground floor of my proudspire to be totally made of stone. (or else I would use d6ca5 wich is an already built in 2 floor stairs looking a lot like some on the screenshots.)

I'm precisely searching for

A - walls to cover the empty space around the first intermediate floor. Things like 5b381 aren' tall enough but they could fit well if only about 1/3 taller.

B - an arch-shaped ceiling going from the arch at the intermediate floor to the lowest arch (288 dif in z for 288 dif in x, but shape like an arch all along the axis.)

C - lastly, a wall for the stairs themselves.

I'm also wondering if anyone tried to place a fake wardrobe in front of a door on a stone wall? I'm still having to start searching for their ID's so I can't tell if it's functionnal... If anyone did I'd be glad to know the id's of these two items.

Try this,.. there heaps id's there