[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

Kia Ora

Heres a question for those who code and have more knowledge than I

I cut and paste this into a triggerzone in Oblivion after finding it in a mod on

a door/Portal.

Could we use somit like this to portal us to a cell, eg a player home?

I'm thinking of somit like a cave entrance with a triggzoone just inside as as the player

hits the trigger he's place at a give spot x,y,z etc thats just inside the door of his/her home

scn TrigZoneAutoDoor

; this script use's a trigZone as a door so that on activation PC is ported to the other side

float timer
short activated

begin onTriggerActor Player

if activated == 0
set activated to 1
set timer to 1

TriggerHitShader
	activate player

endif

end

begin gamemode
if activated == 1 && timer <= 0
	set activated to 0

endif

if timer > 0
set timer to timer - getsecondspassed
endif

end 

Dom't be asking me whats what a, I just cut n paste code and ask it it don't work.

I just get the wizzy idea's is all lol

Seasons Greeting to you all to BTW and special thaks to those making this thread a gem

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw some mod on nexus that a guy put some working bookshelves.

I do not know how he did it, and how he put it to the mods (maybe clear save game?) but anybody knows anything about it?

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4510

It's by a guy named Shawk. I think it's safe to assume it's the same Shawk who started this thread.

Shawk, please, sir, tell us how you got the bookshelves to work. :turned:

I'm having so much Trouble with this when I try and rotate something like a rug or wall with setangle x 250 or whatever it doesn't work can you not rotate static stuff or

What? Please help me..

Some static items can not be moved or rotated, others won't show an angle change unless you save and reload, disable and enable the object, or leave and come back to the cell.

I'm having so much Trouble with this when I try and rotate something like a rug or wall with setangle x 250 or whatever it doesn't work can you not rotate static stuff or

What? Please help me..

As sunnie said here, disable/enable the object works, i do this all the time and it works like a charm :)

Kia Ora

how come the

10ACB6 (safe)

Ea722 strongbox

turn up as static's and not containers?

I just wasted 2 hours putting non containers where I wanted containers

My bad sorry,.. this ole Coot got so frustrated I forgot to diable/enable

Could someone please look up two ingame IDs for me in FNVEdit to find the object code?

30fc0 - kettle (static, doesnt move... not the MISC one)

e8789 - shaft of light (selectable, probably an FX)

Thanks much and happy holidays to all. :)

Edited by 123pmg

Could someone please look up two ingame IDs for me in FNVEdit to find the object code?

30fc0 - kettle (static, doesnt move... not the MISC one)

e8789 - shaft of light (selectable, probably an FX)

Thanks much and happy holidays to all. :)

[00] Skyrim.esm

NAME - Base FXMistLow01Adjust [MSTT:00016441] - you did not target the kettle but the mist infront of it.

[00] Skyrim.esm

NAME - Base FXAmbBeamXbDust_Dim01 [MSTT:000A6C19] - This one seems to be right.

:)

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4510

It's by a guy named Shawk. I think it's safe to assume it's the same Shawk who started this thread.

Shawk, please, sir, tell us how you got the bookshelves to work. :turned:

Don't think it is possible to do through console alone. It may be possible, but not remotely worth it.. you will need to find a way to reference the activators back to the original decoration xmarker that activates the bookshelves in the first place, that or find a way to activate them with the decoration xmarker.

It's amazing how unpopular this kind of modding is, and unfortunately It requires a ton of work to get even one bookshelf working, which is probably a large reason vanilla has so few of them.

First, you need to place the Static shelf, then the collision borders. Collision borders are completely invisible so to place them you will need to know the exact size of the bookshelf you are dealing with so you can properly estimate where exactly you need the invisible collision borders.

Then you need the Container which contains all the books and has its own kind of collision border, so this needs to be exactly inside the static bookshelf so it doesn't interfere with the original collision of the static shelf. This will also need to be angled in a way so it displays properly. Then you need to place Two triggers, one persistent, one temporary.. Each one referencing back to the Container so they know what they are triggering.

Then you need to place the 11-20 Bookmarkers inside the container so that they know where each book will be individually placed when you place it inside the container, so you will need to divide your container size into 11-20 parts so you know exactly how far away each book needs to be. Then you need to place 11-20 trigger references inside the container so that again the markers know what is triggering them and where exactly they are being triggered for.

Give them all their individual IDs, make sure they are all individually positioned and angled so they display properly.. you will probably need to fiddle with it in game a few hundred times before it displays right.

And after all that, you have a single working bookshelf for 11 books. Now make that a .esp, upload it to nexus and BAM you have 100 times less endorsements then a terrible re-texture of santa. derp.

Edited by Shawkab