[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

Heres what ive been toiling away on. In retrospect i wish i had done it in doors because the fps drop in riverwood is outrageous but then again i would have to deal with 2 loading screens instead of 1 as well a lack of a sky.

https://picasaweb.google.com/112558509824847899966/Skyrim#slideshow/5691278588611251282

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/949/chests2.jpg

Edited by ark778

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kia Ora

A lot of people are useing FNVEdit.

you use the Console in game and click the item your after take that number and us FNVEdit to find the formID

Theres help in getting it running back down this thread, sorry don't remember which page

Awesome thread. I'm well on my way to completing Drelas Cottage rebuild. I have a question though. The cottage has a small farm patch for veg and i want to expand it with a few more square feet of soil for some extra veg. I tried the usual way and nothing got added. I notice when you click on any land mass that no ID's are shown so maybe i am doing something wrong. The ID for 'Fertile Soil', which i believe is the soil that is farmed is 00089A88. If anyone can give advice that would be great. Cheers!

Hi! Thank you very much for the id's - where did you get/find them? i don't have the fallout series and thus i don't have the editor to grab the object id's ingame - i tried help shelf 0 as i already did a few times but it won't give me any id's like the one for the 'common' shelfs - the wooden series, which you can find for example in windhelm next to the alchemy table (may i bother you for these id's if you have them ready or stumble across this kind of furniture ingame?)

a seperate thread would be nice, although there are the pages already mentioned in this thread which are quite extensive and perhaps should be build on- that's why i was so surprised that i didn't find any ids for open shelves - i just searched again a little bit and still can't find any - i wouldn't ask for id's on this thread otherwise

thanx again for any shelf id's which are out there :) -

Those IDs i got from here: http://fusromod.com/formids.php?idpage=static

I use that site a bit (more than FNVEdit - which is only really used when I can't find an ID on that website). Use your browser search to search the page for say 'shelf'. The navigation on the top-right of that site are decorative IDs, which you will probably use more than the other stuff on the left.

If the owner of FusRoMod.com is reading this, please please please make a search facility for your site!!! You would be my hero! ;)

I belive it will be possible with CK, but i will not deny that it might be possible with tessnip or skyedit either. I have been making a lot of mods lately with tessnip and i can't say i have seen any records like that, but i was not looking for them either.

But i do not think you can place a marker like that just with the console.

Here's a list of shelving, which seems to be otherwise hard to find. Most of these were found via FusRoMod's code list, in the Static section

-- "Noble" furniture

000C8471 NobleShelf05 - tall narrow four-shelf (plus non-usable top) with an open back

000C29F5 NobleShelf04 - half-height narrow three-shelf (including top), with a closed back. Usual base for automatic bookshelf

000C29DD NobleSideBoard01 - Squat cubby-style half-height shelf. Included for completeness

000C29DC NobleShelf03 - 3/4 height four-shelf (incl top), closed back.

000C29DB NobleShelf02 - closed-back version of NobleShelf05

000C29DA NobleCornerShelf - ugly curly corner shelving unit, two shelves

000C29D9 NobleChestDrawersShelf01 - curly two-shelf unit, intended to sit atop a chest of drawers.

0006B2AF NobleShelf01 - curly full-height three-shelf unit, similar in look to NobleChestDrawersShelf01. Ugly, and not very good shelving.

-- Middle Class

0002136E UpperShelf01 - three-shelf non-book wooden shelf, with curved carved top embellishment.

000FB41C UpperShelf02 - half-height version of above

-- Common

0002E6CD CommonShelf01 - less fancy than above, four-shelf (incl top)

000F9999 CommonShelf01Light_SN - lighter colored version of above, maybe snow covered?

000CE784 CommonShelf03 - three shelves

000CE786 CommonShelf04 - half-height (two shelves) common shelf

000DF47B CommonShelf04Open - half-height, open (no back panel) common shelf

0006CFC8 CommonShelf04OpenSnow - snow-covered

000E2626 CommonShelf05 - narrow half-height common shelf

-- Other

0005b2e6 Market Display Shelf 3 - three levels, more of a display than shelving

0005B2B2 WRMarketDisplayShelf02

0005B2AB WRMarketDisplayShelf01

-- Ruins

00037E8F RuinsShelfSmallHalf - the basic shelving units found in ruins

00037E8D RuinsShelfSmallFull - full height of above

00037E8B RuinsShelfLargeHalf

00097830 RuinsShelfSmallFullSnow - full height, snowy

0009782F RuinsShelfLargeHalfSnow

-- Dwermer

0001EDDA DweShelf03 - open-backed three-shelf wire/metal shelves found in dwermer ruins

0001EDD9 DweShelf02 - four-shelf version of above

0001EDD8 DweShelf01 - narrow version of DweShelf02

0001EDD7 DweShelfSolid03 - solid back and sides version

0001EDD6 DweShelfSolid02 - solid back and sides

0001EDD5 DweShelfSolid01 - solid back and sides

0006DBDF DweRmSmWall01Shelf02 - HUGE counter-type thing with base. Probably only useful for decorating Vindrel Hall.

0006DBD3 DweRmSmWall01Shelf01 - HUGE counter-type thing, no base.

-- Misc

00042D44 OrcShelf01 - rough wooden open shelves, four shelves including top. Strangely appealing.

000CC213 SMdCWalShelf01 - weird built-in stone wall shelving. Looks like it is supposed to belong in a castle. Maybe suitable for the basement of Proudspire?

-- Free Floating Shelving

00033245 WRWallShelf01 - very rough wood plank wall shelf (no base)

0005C8D0 RTWallShelf01 - plain wood, less rough than WRWallShelf01

000CC233 SMdShelf01 - double free-floating shelving planks

000C4BE5 NobleWallShelf01 - "Noble" free-floating shelf, curved supports

000C4BE3 NobleWallShelf02 - "Noble" free-floating shelf, angular supports

There are more, I'm sure. Additions welcome.

Is there anyway to make a location for your house, so you can teleport to it directly.

It is possible though I have no clue how. You could contact the author of this mod as it seems he/she has done it: http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4514

The coc console command will do that. Hjerim is "coc WindhelmHjerim". Breezehome: "coc WhiterunBreezehome"

Reference the wiki for more information.

Edited by voidptr

What I don't understand is why it seems the ref IDs (if that is what they are; the IDs you get when you click something in console) are the same for everyone. I would have thought that each spawned object would have a unique ID to that game installation, thus person A's ref ID would differ from person B's..... But they don't?

There are two IDs. The base ID of the item is the one that references the "class" that is the template for that item. These are the ones you type in to spawn something. The ref ID (which you see when you click in the console) is the ID of the instantiation of that class. Everyone gets the same ref IDs for default objects because they are all stored in the "saves" that ship with the game. Beyond that, when you spawn something new with the console, that item is assigned a new ref ID, which will certainly be different between users of the game.