[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

Does anybody know what the code for the jail cells are ? Or at least the "walls" for them ? Cause I'm getting tired of looking xP xD And also Does anyone know the code for torchure bed and things like that ? Would be a lot of help thanks ! =)

Since a previous poster provided the codes, I'll also just toss in my two cents. There are two different types of cages. The long one or the tall one.

The long one can have one entrance/exit or two. The tall one only has one door.

Also, the cages themselves don't have doors. Once the cage is placed and positioned, you need to find the matching door code for it. On the long one, the cage door slides up to open and on the tall one, it slides out like a regular door to open.

That being said, if you don't like either of them, there are several pre-made "cells" which have regular walls and only require a door to be placed. Just do a search for "cell" in the static category. And all the cool jail doors are under the doors category so just search for "jail" or "cell" there.

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First I want to thank everyone here for all of their help, you have taught me a lot about how to use the console to hook up my pad... now I would like to share with you a few of the upgrades I have done :biggrin:

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/imageshare/images/3598572-1325715631.jpg

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/imageshare/images/3598572-1325714780.jpg

I made this dragon throne, they just fit together so well (And yes I am married to Susanna the wicked)

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/imageshare/images/3598572-1325716946.jpg

Added a shrine to Talos in my front room

http://www.skyrimnexus.com/imageshare/images/3598572-1325716166.jpg

And I hooked up my pantry

Thanks to you guys for the last 4 days I have stopped questing and have been renovating my Mansion... What will the people of Skyrim do without the mighty Dovahkiin named Dagaron :laugh:

K so I set up a lil prison like thing in my house but when I spawn NPC's and put them in their cell as soon as I leave they're all over my house ! >.< is there a way to fix that ? (and yes all my jail doors require a key to open)

I believe there's a faction you can set on the doors that was specifically made by the devs to keep NPCs from using them... will check.

K so I set up a lil prison like thing in my house but when I spawn NPC's and put them in their cell as soon as I leave they're all over my house ! >.< is there a way to fix that ? (and yes all my jail doors require a key to open)

I believe there's a faction you can set on the doors that was specifically made by the devs to keep NPCs from using them... will check.

Sweet thanks, lemme know if you find out cause it'd be kinda pointless to have a jail in your house with no prisoners right ??? xD >.<

Sweet thanks, lemme know if you find out cause it'd be kinda pointless to have a jail in your house with no prisoners right ??? xD >.<

Try adding this faction to the jail doors...

DoorStayLockedFaction : eb24b

Try adding this faction to the jail doors...

DoorStayLockedFaction : eb24b

Nope =/ didn't work as soon as I left and reentered my house he was in the same spot that I spawned him (upstairs in the kitchen .. The only place he will spawn =S)

I also tried putting a playeridlemarker in that cell for that specific person and still nothin .. =/ I think I have to find out how to spawn him in that exact spot inorder for him to stay cause it seems that they go back to wherever they spawned ?

Edited by SMDmcmuffin3

Did you try spawning the NPCs inside said jail cell? player.placeatme npcID#

Also, if you are spawning a named NPC, it will most likely have a load of AI packages attached to it that will make them do things you don't want. I suggest using an NPC that has been stripped of AI packages, which will force it to stay there.

Did you try spawning the NPCs inside said jail cell? player.placeatme npcID#

Also, if you are spawning a named NPC, it will most likely have a load of AI packages attached to it that will make them do things you don't want. I suggest using an NPC that has been stripped of AI packages, which will force it to stay there.

Yupp I'm typing (0005ef7a - WhiteRunJailPrisoner) player.placeatme 0005ef7a *enter* I look around, he's not there ? So I go for a walk around my amazing house ;P Just to find out that a friggin criminal is using my damn spit pot !!!!!! >=( So i killed him =)

Also do you know if there is a fix for the weapon plaque activator to stop swallowing my weapons ??? I can't remember if this was the exact topic that was discussed earlier on ..

Edited by SMDmcmuffin3