[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

Did you try spawning the NPCs inside said jail cell? player.placeatme npcID#

Also, if you are spawning a named NPC, it will most likely have a load of AI packages attached to it that will make them do things you don't want. I suggest using an NPC that has been stripped of AI packages, which will force it to stay there.

Yupp I'm typing (0005ef7a - WhiteRunJailPrisoner) player.placeatme 0005ef7a *enter* I look around, he's not there ? So I go for a walk around my amazing house ;P Just to find out that a friggin criminal is using my damn spit pot !!!!!! >=( So i killed him =)

If you're trying to keep npc's in a newly created room it won't work until the creation kit comes out. I asked the same thing, and this is the answer I was given. If you're trying to keep the npc in an area that is in the original home boundaries then I found that the npc's will wonder close back to where you originally spawned them upon waiting/returning home.

Has anyone had any luck getting npc's to spawn in newly created rooms? I made a basement in Hjerim, and I want to have certain npc's stay in certain areas. Everytime I spawn a NPC they get placed somewhere in the original rooms of the house. If anyone could help me with this I'd really appreciate it.

Theres no navmesh in those custom built rooms, you won't get NPCs to stay/go in them until you build the room for real in the toolset and add a navmesh (navigation data)/

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, if you are spawning a named NPC, it will most likely have a load of AI packages attached to it that will make them do things you don't want. I suggest using an NPC that has been stripped of AI packages, which will force it to stay there.

Yupp I'm typing (0005ef7a - WhiteRunJailPrisoner) player.placeatme 0005ef7a *enter* I look around, he's not there ? So I go for a walk around my amazing house ;P Just to find out that a friggin criminal is using my damn spit pot !!!!!! >=( So i killed him =)

Alright, so here's the deal.. first, that npc is 590ef. :tongue:

Second, you are spawning an NPC where there's no Navmesh, so the game is placing it in the closest Navmesh it can find to where it was spawned. Unfortunately, this will be the behavior you will get until you can build the house in the toolset and lay down a navmesh.

Alright, so here's the deal.. first, that npc is 590ef. :tongue:

Second, you are spawning an NPC where there's no Navmesh, so the game is placing it in the closest Navmesh it can find to where it was spawned. Unfortunately, this will be the behavior you will get until you can build the house in the toolset and lay down a navmesh.

Son of a *censored* =( When does that CK (i think its called) come out ???

this month.

also, what are your guys' save game file sizes? i wonder if making so many custom modifications could affect file size and in turn performance.

sweet and I'm not too sure .. I have f*cked with alotta sh*t with my game and house and whatnot so I don't think it'll make too much of a difference

hi guy im new to this console modding and Ive been tweaking my house in Windhelm and ive come agents a couple of problem i cant get around. So i was wonder if anyone could help me out.

im trying to add a basement and i need the console code for the Solitude: Proudspire manor stairs and walls that i have Sean many of you using i cant find the code anywhere.

i also have have a invisible bookshelf in my secrete room which was added using a storage in-cress mod i fount but i deleted the bookcase to add a secrete door on the back wall but there a invisible bookcase left, one i can still activate. Any ideas how to get rid off it?

also buy any chance is there a away to make item static so they don't move about and stay put when add them to shelf ect.

if anyone could help me on any of this problem im having i would be most grateful.

Don't know about the invisible bookshelf, but quite a few ids can be found here: http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3245 and here: http://steamcommunity.com/id/snapless/screenshots/?

Wow thank you so much this is just what i was after =D

Now i just need some big cave or something for those stair to lead to any one got a code for a massive cave?

hi guy im new to this console modding and Ive been tweaking my house in Windhelm and ive come agents a couple of problem i cant get around. So i was wonder if anyone could help me out.

im trying to add a basement and i need the console code for the Solitude: Proudspire manor stairs and walls that i have Sean many of you using i cant find the code anywhere.

i also have have a invisible bookshelf in my secrete room which was added using a storage in-cress mod i fount but i deleted the bookcase to add a secrete door on the back wall but there a invisible bookcase left, one i can still activate. Any ideas how to get rid off it?

also buy any chance is there a away to make item static so they don't move about and stay put when add them to shelf ect.

if anyone could help me on any of this problem im having i would be most grateful.

Same thing happened to me with the book shelf . But I don't know how to get rid of it and as of the stairs I'm not sure . But, if you click here (or at the beginning of this forum you'll get all the ID codes and what not) http://fusromod.com/formids.php . I'd say go to the "static" part (on the right hand side) press Ctrl+f and type in stairs and then just jot down codes and trial and error from there . That's how I did it ;P xD