[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

Anyone had any luck placing lightsources? I have spawned candles etc, but those give off very little light, tried to spawn torch sconce and static wall torch, but those just spawned on the floor no matter where and what item.

I was when i first got a torch on the wall it did not give any light, also tried to exit/enter game and leaving the area and come back. i was looking for lightsources, but those might be nearly impossible to place the way you want without a CK.

Anyone tried placing light sources?

Sorry for my bad English.

1) Use "player.placeatme f" to spawn one gold coin

2) select coin and place (setpos) it extacly where you want to place light source.

3) while coin still selected type "placeatme ***" (where *** ID of the light). NOT "player.placeatme"! Light will be spawned on that coin.

4) Take coin. :)

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all your hard work. I've read every post in this thread and I'm probably just very dense, but didn't see the answer to the question I have.

How do I remove items that I can't interact with; i.e. crates under the stairs in Breezehome? And other non-clickable items.

Many thanks.

Thanks for all your hard work. I've read every post in this thread and I'm probably just very dense, but didn't see the answer to the question I have.

How do I remove items that I can't interact with; i.e. crates under the stairs in Breezehome? And other non-clickable items.

Many thanks.

Open the console, click on the item, type in markfordelete. Now when you save and reload, or exit and re-enter that junk will be gone.

Hey guys thanks a lot for this awesome chat room it's made my life so much easier as a hoarder of rare items I love making rooms for rare items :tongue: and I've finally found the last of the masks ! So as I thought I recorded the altar on which they sit it's code is

00100841 can anyone decode this for me plz :biggrin:

Edited by sumisukyo

Has anyone figured out how to remove the clipping bug in the default walls of the proudspire manor (ground floor, behind one of the mannequins) using console yet? Did a search for 'clipping' but didn't find anything. Sorry if this has been addressed before, but any pointers to the right information is much appreciated!

Thanks to everyone in the thread for all the great information. I'm a "technically impaired modder" and thanks to you all, I have placed and equipped mannequins! I can display all my special armors and robes now!! Yay!! Today, small mods...ttomorrow, world domination!! Double

'Yay'!!

*ahem* So it doesn't take much to excite me. I also saw a tip to making display cases work (disable then enable) so that's my next attempt at making changes. Go me!

And though I've tried to scan through all the posts, there are 64 pages and I have slow internet (I live in the boondocks). So please forgive me for just asking if anyone has found a way to make bookshelves and weapon racks work yet?

Those items would be the last things that I would absolutely love to change about my houses (more things to hold my special stuff). What can I say? I'm a pack rat.

Thanks again for all the lovely information (and hard work)! It's a big help to those of us who are, erm, not quite so computer literate.