[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i may of just fount something that will work just fine it massive all walled off with a door opening and ceiling perfect =D 000B10DB NorAnteChamber01a :dance:

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu274/grayskull8/2012-01-07_00001.png

there seams to be a temple under my house :woot:

Edited by grayskull8

Kia Ora

@grayskull8

Good find mate,.. that whole chambers folder has the halls doorways and rooms from Nordic ruins

including the word wall (norrunicamphitheatre01)

Place the norhallofstoriesarch01 at one end of the chamber to make an awsome claw ring door lol,.

not sure we can do door markers etc yet tho a

Want to go crazy you can try this (by crazy maybe way over the top)

Temple template (0005D47D SkyHavenTempleTemp01)

I have no idea if it has colision tho

Edit:

the chamber parts for those interested

ACAA1 NorAnteChamber01

B10DB NorAnteChamber01a

B782A NorBurialShaft01

2E6C4 NorChamberCustom01

2E81C NorChamberCustom02

2E81D NorChamberRitual01

1A49B NorHallOfStories01

1A4B3 NorHallOfStoriesArch01

20930 NorHallOfStoriesEndExBg01

1.01E+09 WordWallHighHrothgarFixed (think this is this norrunicamphitheatre01 not sure)

1.01E+08 WordWallHighHrothgarBroken

1.09E+04 WordWallHighHrothgarRubble01

1.09E+05 WordWallHighHrothgarRubble02

1.09E+06 WordWallHighHrothgarRubble03

1.09E+07 WordWallHighHrothgarRubble04

Not sure how the codes for the word wards pards works, you can't type .'s or +'s in console

has anyone done anything with water yet im trying to add some fountain that are coming out the side of the walls like this.

problem im having is there no water stream to start it off with so it just the white water part coming from no where look odd anyone got any ideas?

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu274/grayskull8/2012-01-07_00002.png

ok guy ive been working on this water fountain for the past hour an i think i got it down what do you guy think?

http://i655.photobucket.com/albums/uu274/grayskull8/2012-01-07_00003.png

Im pretty happy with how it turned out :happy:

Edited by grayskull8

has anyone figured out how to make the weapon racks and weapon plaques usable after you place them? I want to make an armory room or something and need the plaques and racks... :wallbash:

This won't really be accomplished by the average user until the toolset is out. I know of only one person who has publicly stated they were able to do it, and I made one myself and it took me 2 hours in TESSnip to get the actual weapon holder properly positioned. You won't ever be able to do it in the console.

can someone figure out how to make unrelenting shout be an enchantment? that would be amazing.... you hit them and they fly away lol

Like Sunnie said it isn't possible.

In TESsnip the process includes two new id objects (starting with 01.) A Weapon Rack and the Activator. You need the activator linking to the rack itself, then the rack linking back to the activator which includes the scripted message and placement script.

I might make a video tutorial on how to create a weapon rack in TESsnip eventually.. May be sooner then later considering how pissed off I at am modding right now.

Has anyone found the code for the large gray-ish chains yet? So far, I've found codes for the Imperial chandelier extender, the Dwemer chandelier extender, and the two rusty yellow chains used for the ship anchor.

But I need the gray chains for my dungeon. The rusted ones just look weird when combined with the gray metal cages. Anyone know the code for the gray chains?