[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

Hi Guy's, Long time no see and happy new year to you all.

I notice that Lord Harkon is now in the load screens a long with a host of other new ones. Im wondering if anyone profficient in the Creation Kit would find out the Console ID for Lord Harkon, the Load screen version. I want him as a statue in one of my homes.

I did check furosmods link to see if it had been updated with Dawnguard stuff but its no longer there :(

Much appreciated as always ;)

Sorry just seen post above, Ill look at that later

Edited by GoatfaceE3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love this thread. I actually mod "for real" but I couldn't resist tweaking the Hearthfire homes, particularly since they're buggy as all heck -- for instance if your follower or steward is "in" an area, the items created at the bench may not properly spawn -- It never occurred to me to console them in till I saw this thread.

But, my question is this...

I have unique items that I've made, including turning "miscellaneous" items such as plates, into "static" items, which won't fall on the floor every time someone brushes against them.

Can these be console-added, if you've got the ESP containing them active? I haven't had any luck thus far with anything that isn't "stock" to Skyrim, Dawnguard, or Hearthfire.

As an example, I made a plate of candy (taffy, honey treat, shrunk-down moonsugar bowl, on a glazed plate) which is static. The code should be xx0071B6A. Typing that as a "player.placeatme <ID>" returns "invalid reference for ObjectID" or something close to that, I cant' remember at the moment. I've tried it with the full code, with only the last 5 letters/numbers, and so on, but I can't get created objects into the game.

If this has been asked and answered, could someone point me to which page of the 100 or so in the thread?

Thanks!

*EDIT*

I figured it out.

Model and texture the item in whatever way you usually do so.

Open the CK and add the item, in this case a box I made -- AND slightly modify, and give a new name to, something simple. I used "bread" and called it "Crusts" so it would force a "Create new" in the CK. Drop the "Crusts" and the Box into a blank holding cell.

Save the plugin.

Load Skyrim, and type <coc MyHoldingCell> in the console to go to the cell where you dropped your stuff for "reference". Type <help "Crusts"> in the console. This gets you the long ID of the item -- and the preface IS NOT the same as the plugin load order. For me, the "Crusts" was 1300539.

Get the last 5 numbers/letters of the item you want to add. For me, this ended up being 130 (prefix) plus 0538 (the Box, when I clicked on it in the holding cell).

Now, go to whatever cell you wanted to add the new thing to, and proceed with the <player.placeatme XXXXXXXX> where the Xs are the hard-won ID numbers for your Box.

If that explanation is too confusing, you can message me and I can "talk" you through it in a messenger program or something. No, I don't do yootoob... No sound =)

Edited by Allannaa

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know, or could they find, the ID for the 'Firepit' found in Whiterun homes? I know the console code for firepit, but it's not the one I'm looking for.

It's the Firepit found in Breezehome, in the center of the living room, cut into the floor. Or is it a floor itself?

Does anyone know, or could they find, the ID for the 'Firepit' found in Whiterun homes? I know the console code for firepit, but it's not the one I'm looking for.

It's the Firepit found in Breezehome, in the center of the living room, cut into the floor. Or is it a floor itself?

I do not know if you could use any of these but i found a few listings while i was digging for something else. Hope they help if not sorry bout that.

000DFB41 RTKeepFirePit01
000DCC1D WRIntCastleFloorFirePit01
000C3D37 Whfirepit02
000C3D36 Whfirepit01
0002FDB2 HHFirePit01
00075D96 WRIntCHFloorFirePit01
f597f campfire on
db682

I made a little "resource mod" to help with console modding.

It has a bunch of items, including a WORKING weapon rack, as well as a "book" that lists item codes, and tells you how to use them.

You can download it at http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32200

(I was going to make that link just a nice clickable word but the nexus staff appears to have fallen in with the usual "if it's not broke, let's screw it up" school of thought)

Edited by Allannaa

Random question, i've done some reading and i've not found this happen anywhere else, so i don't know if i've just got some really bad luck or something, but i've been using the "Mark for Delete" command to remove hearthfire things from Lakeview Manor, to give it my own feel, but i've found that half of the stuff is sneaking its way back, like i basically cleared out the "Entryway" room and re-furnished it myself, but if i go off adventuring, (Or even just into Falkreath for some lunch!) and come back and theres great big ugly stuffed animal heads looming all over me all the time.

I thought "Mark for Delete" removed items from the Cell, so how come they're still haunting me!

Beccy