[LE] Renovate your House with console

Shawkab

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello i made some tweaks in my house at windhelm. What i did was disable 3 walls to make an opening passage. Then i deleted all the floors and replaced them with this 9FA43. Then i noticed that my wife is not going to my edited area in the house. And also when ever i spawn lydia he always exits the house, but before i start editing in my house she doesnt leave at all. So am i doing anything wrong?

Edited by duality666

• 2 weeks later...

Hello i made some tweaks in my house at windhelm. What i did was disable 3 walls to make an opening passage. Then i deleted all the floors and replaced them with this 9FA43. Then i noticed that my wife is not going to my edited area in the house. And also when ever i spawn lydia he always exits the house, but before i start editing in my house she doesnt leave at all. So am i doing anything wrong?

To what I have read in this thread, it is a navmesh issue. NPCs have predetermined pathes to use and destroying floors break them. I know you need CK to fix that, but I can't help for that, sorry.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I only recently came across this excellent thread and have read through a lot of it but I have a couple of questions.

Is there somewhere I can find the codes for all available items in the game including things like walls, floors and ceilings etc?

Also did anyone ever find a solution to moving/removing mannequins, weapon racks/plaques, bookshelves and lighting using just the console?

Thanks Tom.

Hi, i'm trying to make some changes in my home, high in the mountains, but y want to add some boxes next to the forge, but i can't find the code, does anybody knows the code to add these type of boxes?

http://imageshack.us/a/img62/6018/tesv201355171457304.jpg

Thanks

Edited by rcreaper2

• 1 month later...

Don't know if anybody asked this, but I was trying to build a wall in my bedroom, because I wanted it to be separated from the kids bedroom.....so I did, but the problem is anyone can just pass through the wall, as if TCL was activated.....how do I fix this?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, seems this topic is not dead. Good!

Since me and Creation Kit are too opposite forces, I'll renovate HF houses with console. With some efort, I think it will be fine.

Well, I deleted a wall in order to modify the house structure a little bit. But, for my surprise it was only one single huge wall and because one of the wings are a little irregular in the whole earthwork, I got an empty space (pointing to sky - super logic).

After some tries I managed to position a floor (soooo hard) to cover that hole. But I can't stand on it!

I tried to save and reload, disable and enable, exit game and start it again but nothing works, I keep falling... to second floor (super logic again)

Any clues?

• 1 month later...

For those looking to do extensive renovations on the structure of Hearthfire homes, there is now a mod out there that provides new wall meshes for Lakeview that can be used to replace the monster walls that Bethesda used with modular wall sections. I assume they can be used with any of the Hearthfire homes, though I haven't tried it yet. See Lakeview Manor Custom and Modular Meshes.

For those looking for a really WIDE selection of decorations to use, in any home, check out the FPI Gallery for Console Decorators. Over 1,700 static items, including furniture, collectables, tableware, food, and a lot more.

• 5 weeks later...

While renovating my current house, I also renovated the empty stable, unfortunately I am only new to using the console, how do I set the idle markers for my cow? Can we do that with console commands? I tried the one I wanted on the hay bale and it was not recognized.That wretched CK will not start for me, so if that is the only thing that can do it my cow is going to be going hungry, and is likely going to end up a snack for some predator when she wanders off. The chickens seem to be doing fine.

Any advice would be appreciate. :)