Morrowind Remake

adkskaters

So, i think it would be sweet to remake Morrowind in Skyrim. And Since (i believe) The entire Vvardenfell Landmass is already in the game, we would have a lot of our work done already. I personally think it would be interesting if we made a small demo of it, that shows the beginning where you start out in the boat, and then we would include Seyda neen and some of the world beyond, until we add a barrier a little bit past where Tarhiel falls down from the sky. Then we release it and see how it turns out. We could then work on finishing it one part at a time. Also, we could add The Siege At Firemoth into the original demo since i do believe that it starts in Seyda Neen. I think it would be a great idea and if we got a large group of dedicated and talented modders together we could remake that game amazingly. i plan to begin making the beginning, where you are in the boat as soon as the CS is released. And hopefully i could have some help by then also. Thanks for checking this out and please comment if you would like to help. Edited by adkskaters

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ASSASSINO!!!!!!

Anyways, interesting idea, i will check this thread out some other time to see if this is gonna get made.

Big project, spreading out slowly from the boat is a good idea that way if you guys give up halfway through you've already made a great landmass.

P.S Ami888 please stop the one word answers they make me want to rip my hair out.