[REL] Script 'Dragon'

AlexanderBlade

Not sure what the problem is. Your browser just won't open that link? If that's the case, I'm not sure what's wrong. Perhaps a firewall on your system is blocking the site entirely.

If it works, you should be seeing the site index. Find the line that says: ScriptDragon_1.4.21...> 04-Feb-2012 20:52 1.3M

... and then download that. Should be pretty simple.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what a traceroute is? Or how a proxy works?

It has nothing to do with the browser just not being able to show the page. When we try going to the page, no kind of contact is made, not even an attempt at it. It's an instant stop. There is no wait, it skips straight to a default "this page can't be contacted/is offline/doesn't exist".

It's not a firewall either. I dmz'd my router for a moment to try another tracert, still instant stop at general error. The only way to access it for me was through apolish proxy eventually, and that's after 26 different proxies stopped dead as well.

Running a tracert through a server I have access to in Dallas works fine though, and I can visit the page through the server.

Some areas or some kinds of traffic are literally blocked from contacting the site.

Not sure if its been posted anywhere else on this site, though it showed up on a few others. But I have the steam version of skyrim which gets the annoying auto update and I DL'd the 1.4.21 version of Script dragon, which I'm assuming is the most current having been up for only two days now. However, every time I try to start skyrim I get a patch not supported error from script dragon and was not sure if this was a known issue or if I did something wrong. I followed the instructions and copied the "bin" folder into my Skyrim directory with the "TESV.exe" in it. Am I missing something or did the beth patch screw with SD? I'm not particularly good at scripting so I don't know. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Problem solved you have to activate the new souls to perks through NMM or it won't register the update. Not sure where it puts the ini file though I liked the bind key where I put it. :( I'll look into it further could just be my setup.

Edit: ini file is located under skyrim\data\asi problem solved

plugins for Script Dragon must be placed at Skyrim main folder, the same that Skyrim.exe is. They aren't mods in the common sense so they aren't meant to be installed from NMM (I did not test this but NMM may put it under /data what is wrong).

Normally these plugins are composed by an ,asi script and a ini file.

Last, Personally I think that approach is not good for it makes not only Script Dragon itself vulnerable to patching as most it's plugins are too. The same for SKSE by now, for it's "real power" which is to integrate with the CK and so generating "normal" ESPs is obviously not implemented yet, the reason for the many plugins which will eventually go off.

Although may be still a reason and motive for Script Dragon after the CK release, it would be for some very specific issues, all the nowadays plugins for it I foresee having already the days counted.

Hey everyone

I cannot launch Skyrim anymore and I have checked on the web for a solution. I updated my ScriptDragon thing to make it work with 1.4, but now, when i wanna launch the game, it says Skyboost doesnt support the new version.

So i searched for a SkyBoost update, but I found none... so how can i start my Skyrim again????

Thank you for everything, especially AlexBlade!!

so, when you load, you know how those words show up in the top right? is there any way to disable that?

i feel the same way,... Script Dragon is working fine,.. no issues.. but the messages are anoying...

i die a lot, and sometimes i die before the messages are even over (i know, i stink,.... but thats beside the point)...

and... im using the Revides Horse mod, its a nice mod, i like it, but again... the messages!

it would be fine if all it said was, your horse: will stay here or :will follow you. but no.. it has to says " Script Dragon [Revised Horse Mod] Your horse will stay here." every single time,... makes me pull my hair out.....

I'm with you two...the scripts are great, but I really do wish there was a way to disable those messages (the horse whistle mod offers a version that disables the messages, but that doesn't work on anything else to my knowledge). There must be some way to disable those messages from showing up....anyone know?

• 2 weeks later...

Love these programs, but it becomes difficult when it takes a long time to get a version that supports the current Skyrim version. Many of us have our Steam automagically update us to the latest Skyrim versions. Any ETA on when we can expect a version of SD and SkyBoost that will support 1.4.27.0?

Thanks!