[REL] Script 'Dragon'

AlexanderBlade

yes, that is the latter official patch and came fresh from the oven after a long beta test. I don't know if SD is already updated to it (your version may be for the former 1.5.xx or for the 1.6 beta).

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, that is the latter official patch and came fresh from the oven after a long beta test. I don't know if SD is already updated to it (your version may be for the former 1.5.xx or for the 1.6 beta).

I thought alexander updated scriptdragon only after the official version of the skyrim patch was released. Was I mistaken? I guess i'll just have to wait and see if he releases another 1.6 version or something.

I thought alexander updated scriptdragon only after the official version of the skyrim patch was released. Was I mistaken? I guess i'll just have to wait and see if he releases another 1.6 version or something.

Sorry, seems I misread your post. I can't really tell about SD releases although understand how it works. If you are sure you are using the SD version for the official 1.6 patch, the problem may be on it's scripts. If possible post the actual message as it comes.

Another person seems to be having the same problem in the other scriptdragon thread here. http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/555970-scriptdragon/page__st__150__gopid__5587435&do=findComment&comment=5587435

I took a screen shot of the error I get when I try to play. Remember this is after I had updated everything. (The game, skse and script dragon to 1.6.28)

SDError

Another person seems to be having the same problem in the other scriptdragon thread here. http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/555970-scriptdragon/page__st__150__gopid__5587435&do=findComment&comment=5587435

I took a screen shot of the error I get when I try to play. Remember this is after I had updated everything. (The game, skse and script dragon to 1.6.28)

SDError

I've got nuthin, My TESV.exe is 1.6.89, updated SKSE and Script Dragon, mine runs without a hitch.

I assume you have, but have you manually double-checked the version number on your TESV.exe? Maybe try re-downloading Script Dragon from here again?

I've got nuthin, My TESV.exe is 1.6.89, updated SKSE and Script Dragon, mine runs without a hitch.

I assume you have, but have you manually double-checked the version number on your TESV.exe? Maybe try re-downloading Script Dragon from here again?

Unfortunately yeah, I have checked it numerous amount of times. I also checked the EXE which also says 1.6.89. Bah. ShadowXSeeker on the official scriptdragon site (the link you gave above) is also having the same problem as me as I can see in his comments so at least I know i'm not alone. Maybe someone will discover the cause eventually.

Ok guys I found out what my problem was and thought I'd share for anyone else having the same problem. It's actually very simple. I put the "bin" folder into my skyrim directory but it didn't unpack the containing files. Just remove the files from the bin folder into the skyrim directory. I copy and pasted them to do so.

• 3 weeks later...

Even with the updated SD, I'm still getting a SkyBoost critical error. No one answered my previous post about this issue. I don't have SkyBoost installed, I haven't had it installed since January and I've reinstalled my OS since then as well. SkyBoost has no way of being on my system and yet I'm the critical error for it.

"Your game version is NOT supported, supported patches: 1.3.10.0us"

There's a couple mods I would love to use, but they both require SD which doesn't work for any discernible reason.

@skyesfury: make sure that you don't have "skyboost.asi" on your system, it will probably be in your skyrim main folder or the "asi" subfolder if you have one.

Edit: the other possibility is that you installed the script dragon files incorrectly. The files inside the "bin" folder must go into your main skyrim folder. Don't copy the actual "bin" folder, only the files within it.

Edited by steve40