[request] Keys for recharging

fxeconomist

I want to have keys so that recharging any component should be doable without going thru inventory, clicking on the element, then clicking again to open items list and then picking each, especially for stuff where recharging quickly is critical.

So:

- key to recharge shields - like in any other space game!

- key to recharge phase beam

- key to recharge mining beam (multitool)

- key to recharge boltcaster (multitool)

- key to recharge life support

- key to recharge hazard protection

And other keys if you guys know other things I didn't list.

Am I unreasonable ?

Auto-recharge everything maybe, with or without key pressed, as long as you have the resources needed?

Well with key pressed. Cause without there should be a threshold, a level when auto should kick in, pretty complex. I am used to pressing keys for that, since I am a Freelancer player; there, you can restore shield as long as you have batts and armor as long as you have nanos... So if I push for instance the key to recharge the shield, it should pick the resources from inventory according to a priority list: Iron, Titanium, Zinc ; if I have Iron and Zinc for instance, should use the Iron first and then the Zinc after Iron was depleted. Same rule for everything else. (In this example I considered Zinc with the least priority as it is harder to get...). I'd love to have some serious dogfighting, for the moment space for me is just for travel, which is quite lame...

Edited by fxeconomist