modders resources?

atm1090

its totally custom animations. and the skin and models i intend to use are custom as well. aand becuase i want a proper mag fed assualt rifle. not some big clunky pos and we have to wait for nuka world

I don't get why everybody hates the vanilla machine gun. It's not an assault rifle of course (and wasn't intended to be one, they only renamed it because they cut the chinese assault rifle later), but it's a nice weapon. And there's a bazillion of normal assault rifle mods out there already. Including loads of AKs and AR15s.

can someone please tell me why the hell nobody has made any dual wield mods for guns? What is going on. I thought it was bad that bethesda forgot dual wielding in all fallouts, but for modders not to think of it? Unreal. What massive oversight.

Feel free to spend dozens of hours making animations for that then instead of complaining. Besides, it's probably not even possible to have true dual wielding without some major changes to the weapon system which are probably hardcoded and thus impossible.