legal question?

OwyMary

Hello, my problem is that not mastered the English language, as you can see. I installed almost all the mod's, but Mallorie not work for me. The NMM installs and everything seems right, but once in the game there is no change.
My question is: This can happen because my games are not original?

My games are: Dragon's Dogma, Dragon Age II and Dragon Age Inquisition, The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim and DLC

Thanks

Most of the games listed must be original and registered on the games site (origins for the DA games) and either Steam (Skyrim is only one owner and must be registered through steam and updated-if your game did not do this either you are using a pirated copy or got fooled. Either was you will get no help here for it.)

Yes of course. I have purchased a new copy a few days ago. I am many hours in front of the PC with the game. But I'm not playing, I'm installing mod's and deepening more in the computer.
Thanks for the clarification. you are very amiable. Yet I can not play the game until the title screen, but I founded hope that someday I'll get it.

Yes of course. I have purchased a new copy a few days ago. I am many hours in front of the PC with the game. But I'm not playing, I'm installing mod's and deepening more in the computer.

Thanks for the clarification. you are very amiable. Yet I can not play the game until the title screen, but I founded hope that someday I'll get it.

If you game is proper, then perhaps your issues are due to NMM installation? If so perhaps reading and/or asking to see if you are doing the NMM right would help?

If so here is the forum to look:

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/forum/406-nexus-mod-manager-open-beta/

Thank you very much for the help, are very friendly. Now I have managed to install all (really a lot) mod's and neither NMM nor FNIS me nor LOOT indicate errors. But in the game a warning appears every 30 seconds that says: "UpdateGameTime just fired." I failed to remove it and prevent me from playing. :confused: