What do you look forward too in Modding?

Huglarh

I really want smoething like Midas Magic in Skyrim, i think it could be so awesome; basically, just new spells in general.

YESS!! RIGHT ON!!

and i want more super special unique hidden artifacts! ... with books and stuff that hint where they might be found... and others are from random, rare drops ... and set armors like diablo 2 had .. and all sorts of unique artifact variations ... i love collecting all the uniques lol

GRID INVENTORY

seeing how easy it might be to port oblivion weapons and stuff to skyrim... and psst if its sorta easy screw u guys with ooh copyright this and that.. i want ALL weapons in my game lool.

level cap... 300 LOOL if i get there ... skill cap 300 and perks/bonuses all the way up that high... oblivion had a Grandmaster mod or something... where u would keep getting bonuses til 200 skill ... like u get +power to alchemy at every 25,50,75,100 ... it added to 125-200

was sweet i had like 150 blade and alchemy lol

mass city additions ... i hate how small the cities feel... i LOOVE the oblivion city overhauls

Edited by CaoMengde777

I'd like to try and make a few new playable/NPC races, although I'm new to this so I have no idea the challenge associated with that. In particular I'd like to tackle Lore races, like the Chimer and the Dwemer, perhaps even the Ayleid (although I suspect they would look just like Altmer).

As well, I'd like to make a fully functioning Dwemer dungeon with plot hooks/etc, maybe delve into making Vvardenfell ruins/shanty towns.

Tirick

Simple level cap remover - continuing to level up and add new perks as normal. This seems so easy compared to what people are knocking out - why not just a simple mod so level 50 isn't the end - and one can build up to 100 on every skill and add every perk, without using console commands to cheat the game.

Need to learn how to mod just so I can do this, as it seems no one wants to make something this simple?

Soon as the CK comes out, I imagine this will be one of the first mods to come out. So no worries.

You know what?

What i look forward to ladies and gentlemen [Though i will pretend not to hear about a sex mod thank you >.>],

Is:

A). Being a Werewolf, perhaps as a race of its own, without being affiliated with Hircine~ same powers but more civil looking and more humanoid looking.

b). Well. If your willing to be patient, is to have a look at these ideas. http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/475867-various-ideas/page__gopid__3917105#entry3917105

c). But you know what i did not add in that Various Idea topic, Nor have i to believe anyone has ever though of...

Is Aedra Artifacts. We have Deadra Artifacts, why not the completely opposite good equivalent artifact to the Corresponding Deadra the Aedra are against. Sure, it can be said the Divine 9 are basically Some Aedra. But there is always the most powerful artifacts that can be gotten through vile means... Or powered up or can only be used in awful things...

Why not get it through good means, only its a lot more lengthier and challenging to get then and D. Artifacts?

Is Aedra Artifacts. We have Deadra Artifacts, why not the completely opposite good equivalent artifact to the Corresponding Deadra the Aedra are against. Sure, it can be said the Divine 9 are basically Some Aedra. But there is always the most powerful artifacts that can be gotten through vile means... Or powered up or can only be used in awful things...

Why not get it through good means, only its a lot more lengthier and challenging to get then and D. Artifacts?

Prior games had these, at least a few of them, although I think they were random finds not quests like the Daedric items. I'm certain they could easily be added once the CK is in.

(And they'd be awesome to have)

Prior games had these, at least a few of them, although I think they were random finds not quests like the Daedric items. I'm certain they could easily be added once the CK is in.

(And they'd be awesome to have)

No kidding...

I guess someone needs to make new ones and revive old ones~

I look forward to all the things that change the gameplay and world itself to make it more immersive - food and hunger system, cold/hypothermia system, improved horses, more animals and NPCs, improved companions, better marriage, etc.

Also options to customise my character's possessions - houses, furniture, clothes, armour, weapons etc.

I look forward to being able to mod myself.

I look forward to see if the shader has imrpoved for my models, so specularity actually means anything.

I look forward to make a few personal mod.

I look forward to destruction damage scaling mod. Preferably based on magicka.

That's about it.

I am looking forward to make a better house and a inventory sorter to help me with my digital hoarding problem. That is pretty much it. I think skyrim is much better than oblivion and i really don't feel the need to mod it. There was several things that i had to mod to make oblivion enjoyable. I am glad to see that vanilla skyrim kicks vanilla oblivion's butt! :)

You know what would have been nice on Bethseda's part?

Not only upgrading the house with new furniture, but upgrading the size of the house for more room~