WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

At the moment my dream mod is one that adds a variety of snakes to the game, including a few great boss-level snakes.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dream mods would be...

1. Vanilla armors and clothes with physics. There is already a cape though its stand alone. For example, The Saviors Hide, its fur and skirts have physics. Some light armor and clothes have physics too with and without the BBP.

2. Movable furniture barrels, crates, boxes, hanging cages etc... through explosions. Though there is already a wip mod which is the destructible barrels. I don't know why I put it here but still makes a good combination. I think it would crash the game though npc tends to sit a lot if chairs moved like items which can be thrown very far.

3. Getting dirty effect when rolling and wet effect when in rain or on water(wet body mod). Well there's already a bloody facial and get snowy/wet and cold plus ashes.

4. Hide and show armors through MCM if possible. Just like invisible helmets but also for hands, feet, armor and jewelry.

5. An active clock UI display hud. And a notifier like when its 12:00nn you need to eat and like 10pm to sleep. And uses vanilla penalties. Uses vanilla food and recipes. Everything is vanilla. Maybe add some minimap (I think its impossible).

6. Still waiting for the weather foliage for the next DLC if there will be one.

I have a lot in my mind but that's for now...

my dream mod is "Your_Personal_Guild"
A mod that allow you to found your guild, chose the activity of the guild, chose the automatic "equipmnent" for your guildmates (with costs), get your cut from activities, chose your logo (something simple like dropping an image file 50x50 in a specific folder), have your HQ to defend, go out to do missions for the guild (requested by the citizens of Skyrim) and bla bla bla.
This should be a vanilla feature, but Bethesda never did it, and being the mighty hero who saved the day and kicked the ass of all the bad guys, without having the power to have your own guild (The Cult of the Dragonborn, fùckyeah) it's nonsense.

I made a topic once, but nobody replied

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/909648-dragonborn-guildcult/&do=findComment&comment=7295118

:)

I hope somebody share my same needs

I would like to see a mod where at the start of the game you create multiple characters.

You can then choose to play as any one of those characters at any time, you can switch between them freely.

you can also trade with each character and choose to have one as a follower

I suppose its sort of like having your own guild , but as you can trade between them you can have different characters fulfilling different needs and play styles.

Did this ever get made?

I would love this mod

My dream mod would bigger cities and towns. The cities in this game is small for me, when I think of city thousands live in it, in towns hundreds. Castles should have hundreds if not thousands of soldiers in its defense. The other dream mod would be free climbing, if you need to get on top of a mountain you should be able to climb it, not look for hours looking for a path to the top. I would also like to climb castles and holds or houses, climb in the window and loot the hell out of them. Climb trees to avoid enemies or what not, to get a better view of the area or the things I want snipe with my bow. That's it for now.

Just one? Okay, here's one each of 'doable' and 'not doable'.

Not Doable first:

My dream mod is a 100% open-sourced Skyrim. The ability to modify the game at the source level and re-compile it. The doors swing wide open and let modders create a better game for PC - to code in what could not be made possible for PS3 and 360. To add things like new crafting categories, and to add new magic effects that don't need to run an external script and only kinda-sorta work in a gimmicky fashion. To be able to actually implement legitimate spellcrafting. Ye Gods, the possibilities.

Doable:

My dream mod is the "Skyrim Expansion Project" - make the world which is already fairly large 5-10x larger and expand the cities to be able to realistically and comfortably house at least a thousand NPCs each for the larger ones and a few hundred for the smaller ones. I mean, what's even the point of Morthal? Am I even spelling it right? I'd know if it was Morthal or Morthall if I actually went there once in a while for...anything. I'm pretty sure Ivarstead is actually larger than Morthal(l).

I'd like to actually walk up to 2 NPCs having a conversation that goes a little something like this:

Urist McNord: Good morning, stranger.

Urist McDunmer: Oh...hello.

Urist McNord: Don't see too many of your kind around here.

Urist McDunmer: Really? I don't come to this district very often, but I live in the Gray Quarter.

Urist McNord: Ahh, well worry not my grey-skinned friend! I am no racist!

Urist McDunmer: Well, it's good to hear that from time to time.

Because the two of them have never met before. And that Dunmer really doesn't go there very often - once a month or so. And if you see them together again, they won't have that conversation because they've met.

Edited by AvelonHellfyre

My dream mod is the "Skyrim Expansion Project" - make the world which is already fairly large 5-10x larger and expand the cities to be able to realistically and comfortably house at least a thousand NPCs each for the larger ones and a few hundred for the smaller ones. I mean, what's even the point of Morthal? Am I even spelling it right? I'd know if it was Morthal or Morthall if I actually went there once in a while for...anything. I'm pretty sure Ivarstead is actually larger than Morthal(l).

Definitely my dream mod. I think I might have even said it earlier here or in a mod request. I find how small and limited the cities are to be maddening. "Solitude, the capital of Skyrim? Enjoy our twenty NPCs and nonstandard inn".

The world feels very small.

I can't play Skyrim without the Adventurers and Travelers mod, because at least it adds some sense of life to the world.

Edited by Cipherthe3vil

My own little plane of Oblivion, give me a spell to trap people in there, and a way to acess it. You cast the spell on a NPC it gets teleported there and then it's trapped, can't leave the place, only you can enter and leave.

It would be fun to have that.