WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

1.) No time stop lockpicking. So you could be seen while lockpiking.
2.)Mod that does Perk smithing books better. Instead of reading and getting perks, you would read a book and learn to make one item (one for Elven Bow, one for Daedric Boots, etc.). You should have required skill level and adequate perks for learning the armors and weapons. Daedric items book should be avaible after finishing quests for each Daedric prince (except Mephala, to easy). Also adding the perks that alow you to improve iron and leather items further (before steel smithing), and unique items (100 skill required + arcane blacksmith + adequate smithing perk).

3.) Removal of craftable smithing, alchemy, enchantments/potions, but that leaves unique items with this enchantments (silver-blood ring, ring of pure mixtures, Azhidals Boots), and potions that can be found adventuring.
4.) Shivering Isles addon, with Jiggy as the final boss, returning to take vengance to all Daedric Princes starting with Shaggy. There are already some models of Golden Saints and Dark Seducers.
To enter the realm you have to find to the most insane person in Skyrim, Maiq the Lair (which would go nice with my theory that Maiq is the Corprus victim wich was scared mentally, but not physically).

Edited by LazyHobbit

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) No time stop lockpicking. So you could be seen while lockpiking.

2.)Mod that does Perk smithing books better. Instead of reading and getting perks, you would read a book and learn to make one item (one for Elven Bow, one for Daedric Boots, etc.). You should have required skill level and adequate perks for learning the armors and weapons. Daedric items book should be avaible after finishing quests for each Daedric prince (except Mephala, to easy). Also adding the perks that alow you to improve iron and leather items further (before steel smithing), and unique items (100 skill required + arcane blacksmith + adequate smithing perk).

3.) Removal of craftable smithing, alchemy, enchantments/potions, but that leaves unique items with this enchantments (silver-blood ring, ring of pure mixtures, Azhidals Boots), and potions that can be found adventuring.

4.) Shivering Isles addon, with Jiggy as the final boss, returning to take vengance to all Daedric Princes starting with Shaggy. There are already some models of Golden Saints and Dark Seducers.

To enter the realm you have to find to the most insane person in Skyrim, Maiq the Lair (which would go nice with my theory that Maiq is the Corprus victim wich was scared mentally, but not physically).

1) I definitely miss this from Morrowind. You could be hunkered down in the shadows, picking away at a stubborn lock, and BOOM! Guard walks by with a torch, "You're under arrest!"

2) Requiem does a good job with the crafting books. You can't even craft an iron dagger until you have a basic crafting book. Dwemer? Daedric? Gotta go digging for 'em. It made it feel a little more realistic, like, how the heck can you craft a Daedric dagger without knowing the first thing about the art? "Yeah, I got some ebony, lemme throw a Daedra heart in there and see what happens"...right.

3) I'm not 100% sure what you mean here, but I'm going to give my best interpreted commentary. As far as enchanting goes, I believe that some enchantments should be unique to their items. I mean, for example, the Daedric artifacts - Dawnbreaker has a unique enchantment that causes the undead to explode in flame when they're dealt with. Why should I be able to take something that Meridia created, break it over a table, and suddenly know the secrets of a Daedric prince?

4) I'd almost sell my soul to be able to return to the Isles. After I first entered...I hardly ever spent any time in Cyrodiil anymore. And with the hints that our favourite madman is actually our old main character from our days in the Imperial Province, being able to return to New Sheoth once more would be epic. We could listen to Sheogorath's tales of the days before princedom, and nod, fondly remembering the fox, the severed head, and the CHEESE!

I've posted this before but, a Batman mod would rule . Either just some Armors or a whole Gotham Island with quests and all. With all the types of races and characters in The Elder Scrolls franchise the remix could work . Just imagine Solomon Grundy/Undead Behemoth,Killer Croc/half Orc half Argonian,The Scarecrow/Alchemist,Catwoman/Thieves Guild Rogue,Black Mask/Dark Brotherhood Benefactor,Rha's al Ghul/Elven Terrorist,Poison Ivy /half Spriggan half Human,Man-Bat/Were-Bat,The Joker/Murderous Jester,I could go on but I'll spare Everbody.If Anyone wants to work on this I've got more ideas,and if You don't like the idea don't hate Me ,I just like Batman and The Elder Scrolls and think it would be like chocolate and peanut butter.

As someone that spends a lot of time in 3rd person view, i would love a mod that fixes the tail animations of khajiits and argonians. It looks pretty weird when i'm running along and it turns into a stick moving from left to right, or when i'm walking and it's flailing about a lot faster than it should be.

I recall reading that it's actually a bug that causes the animation to desynchronize, but i haven't found a mod/fix for it, and i certainly don't have the knowledge to do it myself :sad:

I would have said making skyrim actually winter, but there are mods that do this now.

But i think my most wanted mod would be to build your own faction/guild. to be able to build a fort, recruit... recruits, and actually have this implemented into the story (i know there are mods which can replicate some of this) but ideally i would want it to be implemented like, you can build your faction and send them out to protect towns, choose to defend whiterun from the stormcloaks without the empire, OR choose to use your faction to help out the stormcloaks or empire.

Maybe even expand the fort to have a trading post/small town. which brings in money (which you can use to expand your fort) (I imagine there would be the steward option who would run these things for you much like how you have a household steward in hearthfire)

There isn't one dream mod, there's a list:

• Realistic seasons based on the in-game calendar.
  • A stealth skill overhaul that handles detection in a balanced ratio to in-game time. The ones that make it several real life minutes make it seem as though a guard will hunt you down for hours in game because they caught a glimpse for you. It just seems like all the stealth mods make it too long.
  • A horse animation redux that makes them not look lame when running. I would take this mod over anything else. They look lame in vanilla. The stride needs to be extended and made more gradual while the speed remains the same.
  • Animation overhaul mod for spells that doesn't require equipping some animation spell with random character/numerical names that give me no information on how to set anything up or what they do. This may be impossible at this time.
  • Something that changes the game engine to utilize system resources in a way that makes sense and is less heavy on VRAM (AFAIK this is impossible).
  • Kittens of Skyrim. Felis domesticus kitens.
Edited by spookycandy

My dream mod... Well, that would be complicated, but I have a few:

• Avian / Bird-beast race
  • Werevultures
  • Bird/feather like armor, weapons, etc.
  • Falconry skill, so you can capture a hawk, send him to hunt, attack enemies.
  • Anything. Involving. Birds.

Well. That's strange, ain't it!? xD I don't have a bird fetish I just love birds!

Stealth...that's something I'd forgotten. I'd love the stealth system to work a little more like the Metal Gear series. I'd never play a combat or magic character again with an overhaul like that.