WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

Yes, the possibility to climb could be fine.

True climbing is awesome, I made a mod request thread specifically for it.

I also made one for Dual Wielding improvements though, which I care far more for. I would like to have a butt load of dual wielding improvements.

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a thread about making a mod to recreate all Berserk (manga) or at least the most important (Main Character, NPCs, Items, Monsters/Enemies, etc.) to Skyrim.

Thats my dream mod, but if someone makes Guts model, and the armors (Post-Band of The Hawk, Berserk Wolf/Skull Armor) i will be extremely happy :D

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/17532-1-1318323674.png

http://www.gunjap.net/site/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/2294.jpg

http://static.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/17532-1-1212598270.jpg

Where did you find these oblivion berserk mods? I am interested in Gatsu's face. Help! I can't find the anywhere!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like a simple retexture of the Blades Sword that features a nicely defined hamon (the wavy pattern along the edge of the blade) It's one of the most beautiful parts of the sword to me, and I'd really appreciate a nicer looking one. Clean blade, clearly defined hamon, and perhaps even a removal of the blood groove, and it'd be awesome.

In terms of actual mods...

- Wyvern mount (smaller than a dragon, not as powerful, but fast.)

- Mounted combat including special horseback weapons so that you can kill s*** without getting off of your horse.

- Horse overhaul (horses include saddlebags and a reduction of horse aggression. it is annoying to have your mounts get in the way all the time, especially Shadowmere.)

- Dragonshout modifications so that Fire Breath and Frost Breath are as impressive as the dragon versions, or at least have reduced cooldowns considering what they do.

- Better hairstyles! Not anime-status, physics-defying insanity, but not scraggly, oily mops either. (Again, not to suggest that either of these extremes is any better/worse than others, they just fall outside of my preferences.)

I don't know if this would really be a mod...rather than a gamestate....just something that would actually "mitigate" my "personality" within the game I guess.

I've always been kinda disappointed at the fact that going to jail/paying a crime fine is what determines your standing with people (in large part), especially after I just killed the guys wife...let alone the Emperor.

Karma was a semi-flawed system in Fallout 3...and the whole "good and evil" choice system is still rather limited. I'm more or less describing an open-ended instance....like in Baldur's Gate....but really all of D&D. Something similar to that of an alignment, but all-together, a reputation system.

Idk...maybe I'm cruisin' for a bruisin'.

From the most important:

- Locational Damage

- Corpse decay

- Cold waters damage

- Enemies may surrender in more ways:

a) Fight back after recovering (100% case from undeads, less perc about humans and animals)

b) They flee away or surrender giving you the stuff you ask for

c) They become friendly to help you (very low perc)

then every mod that can contribute to a more realistic gameplay

(actually I am already using Deadly Dragons Hard PISE with adept diff... and a few other, I really enjoy this gameplay every fight has a realitic feeling)

Edited by WarriorWithin83