WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

realistic enchantment....when put a fire enchantment add some flame to the blade or cover it with ice when add ice enchantment....

when enchant "absorb health" enchantment cover the blade with blood and something like these

A full Naruto thing, making a new area entirely like the land of fire or something, along with Naruto-style spells, with hand signs, and stuff like Rasengan, and new unarmed animations, and rather than being Dragonborn you'd be a Jinchuriki, and the sprint animation would be changed into the Naruto run, with arms back.

My dream mod is that every character in game has diffrent hit spots on there body so if you shooting someone in the head who is not wearing a helmed he dies.

But also if someone is shoot in the arm he dont die he just reacts to it.

So pretty much a combat and animation overhaul!!

Some interesting choices here, and some have even been made now XD.

My personal choice would be a balanced Mounted Combat mod, with Melee, Ranged, and Spell casting. Wouldnt it be awesome to be a parthian Horse archer roaming the plains of Whiterun?

Yes that would be so awesome!!

Hm i think it would be cool if the clothing/armor system of Morrowind could be modded for Skyrim, wearing pants, shirts and gloves below the armor. That allowed the wearing of much more enchanted items for the char.

Also different qualities of cloth for different clothing qualities. At armors there are different ore types..so why not add the same for clothings?

I like your idea a lot because it stimulated me to think of an addition which would work well with that .... what if your clothing items you wore underneath your armor would somehow modify your status, so as you can afford finer and finer undergarments, shirts, and such, you receive bonuses to your tradecraft and speechcraft, as if by becoming a finer, richer, man ... people respect you more, because you respect yourself more, which feeds into your confidence, and then is perceived in your audience. Which ... sort of how it really is anyway. If you combined this mod's changes to my idea for a Inventory Replacement system ... then you'd be able to see the clothing on your character by clicking a "view clothing layer" by holding down a button that would reveal that layer under your armor, and when you let go, you'd see your armor again. And if the system also allowed your combined pieces to stack (not powers or stat bonuses or skill increases, just your self respect modifier increasing your trade and speechcraft bonuses!) then as you acquired finer and finer body-jewelry (these fine clothes), people in town might either A) become insanely jealous and hate you more to see such a wealthy man parading around before them ... or B) fawn over your opulance and remark how wonderful your armor and clothing is, how fine a gentleman you are .... even as you theif types steal the less-than-fine shirts off their backs so you can afford to buy even finer clothing and armor ... hahaha..

I always hated how Oblivion didn't allow you to wear two layers of clothes, cloth and undergarments and then armour over top. I'd also like to see these changes come to Skryim! Thanks!

I agree with you and also I would like to see the armor system back so that you can wear a elven clove and a ebony clove and just have more parts for one armor!