WHAT IS YOUR DREAM MOD ?

bigds

My dream mod would be something like this manga( Re:Monster <- link included) LOL, Eat the enemies to gain skill, kill to gain levels and survive in savage mountain with everything stronger then you.

Using Dirty Tactics and Skill to survive and then partaking on the enemy to gain stats and skills.

Course will have to create a new save game else it wouldn't be fair.

The Rank up (evolution) system would so damn awesome evolving into a different species.

Course if we took the easy method of mod creation, we will be starting as the Falmer (Goblins), upon rank up would be Orcs (Hobgoblin), then along the lines of Giants (Orges just add horns ^^). But imagine instead of following the main Char story line we could evolve into others like ghouls(we have those) and vampires(those 2) according to what we eat ^^.

The choices would endless and satisfying.

Edited by qolos

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Become an actual jarl, with things to do, all the other jarl mods is pretty meh, there is soo little to do, everything you can do there is just to change taxes and torture prisoners... I want a real mod where you have diplomacy with other holds, good voice actors, join a side in the civil war, or create your own side. Having royal assassins kill important people of skyrim, which will lead to results, for example, killing maven black briar, will make riften go bankrupt, and make everyone there hate you. Send attacks on other holds, if you're successful, you control the hold, other holds sees you as becoming a potential threat, sending armies against you. Tax options aswell, High taxes leads to your hold becoming corrupt, and a lot of people begin to hate you, but reach people envy you. Low taxes makes everyone happy etc. Lot to add either way, but this is just the base Idea. Also, the abilitiy to promote thanes.

My dream mod is a mod that protects corruption from other mods and mantain your saves clean, but since that's impossible, I will have to make with another one:

I want a complexified version of the crafting system.

Where in smithing you'd have to craft individual pieces pauldrons and such to make an entire armor.

Where in Alchemy you have to filter certain ingredientes or extract fluid in a certain matter to cause different alchemical effects, and use individual components of the alchemy table to do so.

And in Enchanting you could enchant individual parts of the equipment to create multiple or unique effects.

For exemple, on a sword you can enchant the blade with elemental damage, but you can also enchant the hilt to give more speed, or to make lighter or heavier.