Construction Set for Skyrim, where is it?

Hannibalektr

The Construction Set is said to be coming out for public DL, Jan 2012, so by this time next year there will be hundreds of thousands of mods for Skyrim, as there is for Oblivion.

a few people have the set already but there either people that have worked with Bethesda, or Bethesda have a leak inside and someone has handed out the set

but the second its out we will be the first to know and i'm sure we will all be running to The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim pages to get our Copy and we will be building some more mods

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I don't see why people find Skyrim buggy, after patch 1.3. maybe your computer sucks and you need to buy a new one? really, after Skyrim now recognizes my entire 6GB of RAM, I rarely see any crashes. but to be on the safe side, I do press F5 often.

what amazes me is what people can do without an official construction kit. I could never match the skill of some of these modders, so I eagerly wait for the construction kit to be launched.

I don't see why people find Skyrim buggy, after patch 1.3. maybe your computer sucks and you need to buy a new one? really, after Skyrim now recognizes my entire 6GB of RAM, I rarely see any crashes. but to be on the safe side, I do press F5 often.

what amazes me is what people can do without an official construction kit. I could never match the skill of some of these modders, so I eagerly wait for the construction kit to be launched.

Tell this to PS3 owners. I think primarely the patch is meant to fix their lags.Yes agerly waiting here,too. Just beginning to get frustrated by the wait and uncertainty. Beth could have given us something more than "sometime in january" by now...

Other than the broken quests (almost All)? yes, at least I'm still waiting for the CTD that never comes, this is making me anxious and upset :)

Tell this to PS3 owners. I think primarely the patch is meant to fix their lags.Yes agerly waiting here,too. Just beginning to get frustrated by the wait and uncertainty. Beth could have given us something more than "sometime in january" by now...

That's what you get for buying it for PS3 instead of for PC!

This is not a game that was designed to be a console game but somewhere down the line Bethesda got greedy and made it a console game and then ported it over to the PC. The interface is the biggest proof of that. If I had known that this was going to be a port I might not have pre-ordered and just waited for the game to go on sale. At least by that time the CK would have been out and all of the great mods would have been completed. I feel shafted.

sounds like you're just flaunting your ram size, but the game is actually pretty buggy. I love skyrim, but I can't ignore walking up to whiterun and seeing 5 copies of louis letroush, who i had already seen get killed by a hitman 2 times. computer hardware doesn't decide to dig into your game code and start adding new lines, that's just something bethesda overlooked. honestly i dont find it hard to overlook myself seeing as how they keep releasing patches, and how theres so much to enjoy in the game.

Edited by zerther

sounds like you're just flaunting your ram size, but the game is actually pretty buggy. I love skyrim, but I can't ignore walking up to whiterun and seeing 5 copies of louis letroush, who i had already seen get killed by a hitman 2 times. computer hardware doesn't decide to dig into your game code and start adding new lines, that's just something bethesda overlooked. honestly i dont find it hard to overlook myself seeing as how they keep releasing patches, and how theres so much to enjoy in the game.

Give him time soon the size of the ram wont matter when he see's flying people or he fast moves and ends up 50 feet in the air and dies. I do like the game but buggy's are there. Some are funny but some are AAARRRRRRRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!