dragon soul insight idea

lichy123

had a neat idea.. how bout you can exchange like 20 dragon souls for one perk point? that way you don't feel like cheating when you give yourself a perk point coz you feel like you achieved something and worked hard for it, and i guess it would be used for later levels too because at the lower lvls ppl still searching for power words.

i call it dragon soul insight! you fuse all the souls you collected from the ancient and very knowledgeable dragons to gain yourself a perk point.. ok it sounds kinda stupid but you get the idea

doesn't have to be 20 tho.. could be higher, could be lower, whats your opinion?

had a neat idea.. how bout you can exchange like 20 dragon souls for one perk point? that way you don't feel like cheating when you give yourself a perk point coz you feel like you achieved something and worked hard for it, and i guess it would be used for later levels too because at the lower lvls ppl still searching for power words.

i call it dragon soul insight! you fuse all the souls you collected from the ancient and very knowledgeable dragons to gain yourself a perk point.. ok it sounds kinda stupid but you get the idea

doesn't have to be 20 tho.. could be higher, could be lower, whats your opinion?

I had a similar idea, but mine involved decreasing the shout charge time instead.

hmm.. maybe start at 3 or 5. thats because at the start of the game you tend to spend carefully your souls for the good shouts. once you exchanged your souls once the price gets higher. maybe 10? then it gets higher and higher. so you can't rlly exploit the system, but it will still be pretty user friendly... for lack of better term.

Personally think the number should be lower, around 10 maybe. All for it though, got plenty of left-over souls doing a whole lot of nothing right now.

Sounds like you need a difficulty increase. I find that Master difficulty is the most realistic difficulty you can find with Skyrim right now. When I see a dragon, I sh*t my virtual pants and run like there's no tomorrow - at level 20 those things can still one-hit me and I have heavy Dwemer armor.

Personally think the number should be lower, around 10 maybe. All for it though, got plenty of left-over souls doing a whole lot of nothing right now.

Sounds like you need a difficulty increase. I find that Master difficulty is the most realistic difficulty you can find with Skyrim right now. When I see a dragon, I sh*t my virtual pants and run like there's no tomorrow - at level 20 those things can still one-hit me and I have heavy Dwemer armor.

honestly, when i played with my dual wielding warrior i never understood what people like you were talking about. whenever i saw a dragon (and i was playing on master difficulty) i looked at it as if i saw a skeever or a wolf.. let him come to me and then one hit him.

then i changed to my assassin and dragons just kick my ass.. i had to use the help of a giant to help me kill the dragon. which reminds me, why the hell can a GIANT kill a DRAGON 1 on 1?!