How many bunnies have you slaughtered?

urebard

In game, press ESC for your stats screen.

Click on combat and scroll right down to the bottom of the list where it should say :-

BUNNIES SLAUGHTERED 0

Mine won't be 0 for much longer Mwoohoohahaa!!!

Here bunny bunny

17 of those.. gets hard when you run them down with a one hander. kill more! :ninja: lets see if we can reach a goal of like 1k from all the people that post.

I'm definatly checking that stat out next time I'm in game. I imagine it's quite a few. I usually live and let live with anything that isn't out to murder my frail wizardly body, but when you give someone dual lightning-hands... Well, it's quite the temptation.

ooooh don't go killing bunnies!!! I learnt that lesson playing Divinity 2. I went around happily slaughtering our floppy eared little friends for my own amusement, but after killing a certain amount, a giant psychotic killer bunny appeared out of nowhere and pwned my arse within a few seconds.

I now have a phobia of killing any innocent little fluffy bunnies in all video games.

SO RESPECT THE BUNNIES!!!

Here is a clip of someone else meeting the afore mentioned killer rabbit

http://youtu.be/FhcGTLjiY3A

ooooh don't go killing bunnies!!! I learnt that lesson playing Divinity 2. I went around happily slaughtering our floppy eared little friends for my own amusement, but after killing a certain amount, a giant psychotic killer bunny appeared out of nowhere and pwned my arse within a few seconds.

I now have a phobia of killing any innocent little fluffy bunnies in all video games.

SO RESPECT THE BUNNIES!!!

Here is a clip of someone else meeting the afore mentioned killer rabbit

http://youtu.be/FhcGTLjiY3A

You do realize that you kill Dragons in this game, right?