all of them

bluekatt

considering the tes games are primairy pc games ( most of us on here most likley play the series on pc ) i decided to kick the topic on here

considering beth has made arena and daggerfall freeware

how many of the 5 main tes games do you own ?

currently i have

arena ( free from bethesda)

daggerfall (same thing )

morrowind goty

morrowind on the xbox

and vanilla oblivion with shivering isles and knights of the nine on dvd on pc

oblivion with shivering isles on the xbox 360

and just plain old oblivion on the ps3 ( ..it was cheap i couldnt resist )

i am holding off skyrim for a while to see how the mod scene picks up and if i wil or wil not over come my distaste for steam

as wel as the inevtiable patches

feel free to include the spin offs travels redspire and battleguard if you got them

Edited by bluekatt

honestly, i dont own any of them. i never heard of it until Oblivion (i wasnt much of a PC gamer until recently) but i couldnt get into it (which woulda been on console at the time) cause i couldnt stand how fake the melee looked.

with Skyrim, even from my POV its a way better game. looks much better, the melee looks a lot better too, but still looks like your constantly hitting air, but i think its reduced enough where i could stand it. ive been watching bits and pieces of the walk through and im deff impressed with the game. no one who has ever seen that game can really diss it in any way. its just not my forte if you will.i need guns. i dont like pure melee....if anything, Skyrim gets me 4324209 times more excited for Fall Out 4, if its on the same engine and the same dedication is put into it.

i think ill eventually get Skyrim after i build my PC and after a price drop. because im not a fan of the series and i wasnt one who was waiting to kill myself everyday before it came out lol, im not into it enough to pay $60, even though ive paid that much for games worth a lot less. Skyrim, from what i know, is worth every penny, but i just cant do it...$40 is what im waiting for.

ill get the game for sure. and when i do, it will be the one and only TES i own :P

Just Oblivion and Skyrim. The earlier ones happened to fall into a several-year gaming hiatus for me, so I never heard of them. I'd never heard of Oblivion either, but saw it in a shop one day and decided it looked good. It reinvigorated my love for computer games, and I've been playing games pretty much non-stop since :D