can't seem to get crash fixes working

Luka25565

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok seems like the heap space is not high enough lets be a little more aggressive with it try this if you still want:

java -Xms1024m -Xmx2048m -XX:PermSize=512m -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalPacing -XX:+CMSClassUnloadingEnabled -XX:ParallelGCThreads=2 -XX:MinHeapFreeRatio=5 -XX:MaxHeapFreeRatio=10 -jar ASIS.jar

or

java -Xms2048m -Xmx3072m -XX:PermSize=512m -XX:NewRatio=3 -XX:SurvivorRatio=3 -XX:TargetSurvivorRatio=80 -XX:MaxTenuringThreshold=8 -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=10 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=50 -XX:MaxGCMinorPauseMillis=7 -XX:+ExplicitGCInvokesConcurrent -XX:+UseCMSInitiatingOccupancyOnly -XX:CMSInitiatingOccupancyFraction=60 -XX:+BindGCTaskThreadsToCPUs -Xnoclassgc -jar ASIS.jar

Edited by Project579

Jesus so i have to type all of that in or just one of them like this -Xmx2048m

btw i got reply by EggOver so ill see what he has to say

not that way but chose that and add stuff to it

Edited by Luka25565

Nope tried almost everything cant get it working i dont know how. Do i just copy and paste it? There is one which has been going on for half an hour so i really don know.

if i copy and paste and then run the bat file it doesnt start i get rid of one of the Xms and then it runs i either get the same message on the first one or it runs forever on the second one this is what egg over told me

From my ASIS Improved INIs FAQ:

Q: Help! ASIS won't complete a run!
A: The most common cause of this is ASIS running out of memory. Make sure you include these arguments in the ASIS command line: -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M
These will let ASIS use more RAM. You may also want to use a more advanced step of making your Java able to use more RAM, which you can do with this little program. (Incidentally, this is the same little program you can use to make Oblivion use 4gb of ram.) Just point it at your Java, which is generally something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe

This is more necessary if you use Mod Organizer, because Mod Organizer can't use 64bit Java.

@ECHO OFF

SET BINDIR=%~dp0

CD /D "%BINDIR%

REM If this line below fails, replace it with the location of your java 7 install.<----do what it says but put java 8 install

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\javaw.exe" -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar ASIS.jar

PAUSE