Another game update! :(

Stargazer09

Ouch. From day surgery to a week in hospital? Things went very wrong indeed.

Get well soon jjb.

Yes, my friend they did. Instead of waking up in the Outpatient Recovery Room ... I woke up in ICU.

So much for being " proactive ".

But this too, shall soon pass.

Thanks again, Stargzer .... :)

Ouch. From day surgery to a week in hospital? Things went very wrong indeed.

Get well soon jjb.

Yes, my friend they did. Instead of waking up in the Outpatient Recovery Room ... I woke up in ICU.

So much for being " proactive ".

But this too, shall soon pass.

Thanks again, Stargzer .... :smile:

Well at least you woke up. I had a very close friend of mine a few years ago that didn't.... He went in for what was considered some simple foot surgery and never came out of it. :sad: Anyway glad to see that you seem better and out of the hospital. :yes:

is silverlock having an issue? been nearly 2 days since Bethesda/zenimax's latest attempt to destroy the modding community. Also it is obvious FO4 has code preventing third party animation mods.

I was starting to get annoyed too, than I remembered it is a USA 3 Day Weekend and families and such take their last Summer Time Off .... I hope tomorrow, but likely not until Tues or Wed.

is silverlock having an issue? been nearly 2 days since Bethesda/zenimax's latest attempt to destroy the modding community. Also it is obvious FO4 has code preventing third party animation mods.

I don't know. I think it's just one guy now. Or something. They aren't very big on communication.