Login

Antte94

Hi. I'm having problems loging in on skyrimnexus. It says that I have the wrong password/username even when I use my correct login. However when I try to log in on my laptop (where I recently made a password rest from) it works just fine.

Hi. I'm having problems loging in on skyrimnexus. It says that I have the wrong password/username even when I use my correct login. However when I try to log in on my laptop (where I recently made a password rest from) it works just fine.

Same problem. Written the admin an e-mail. No response. Please help.

Same problem. Written the admin an e-mail. No response. Please help.

I'm able to login to the forums, but not the main site. Also the "contact us" link on the login error page is a broken link. And the Contact Us page on the site tree doesn't work either because the human verifier graphic doesn't display.

Please help.

Clearing cookies doesn't work for me either. I can only download Skyrim mods that are <2 gig, anything over redirects my download window to the Oblivion Nexus Premium sign-up page. All the other Nexus sites work and Skyrim works on my laptop. Having to sneaker net my USB thumb drive is definitely getting old. However Robin is in the process of moving house this weekend and probably can't do much about it until next week.

[i did send a 'Contact" e-mail two weeks ago though....]

I'm having problems loging in on skyrimnexus. It says that I have the wrong password/username even when I use my correct login.

Same issue, and I can't even use the contact form because the "Prove you're human" test/text picture will not load. Obviously not a widespread issue, but the ONLY two mods I really want are both over 2MB! :wallbash:

I have cleared all cookies and deleted all browser history, etc. I have tried both logging onto to SkyrimNexus directly and linking through from a successful Nexus Forum login...

Thanks for any help! 8)

PS Just for grins, I tried changing my password so it didn't use any "special" characters... No go... :confused:

Edited by diemos13

Yes, after my first failed attempt at proving my humanity (TIP: there are no spaces between letters!) I never got another screen to try again from Skyrim Nexus and had to go to Oblivion Nexus to contact.

For me the inability to D/L more than 2 meg only happened on Skyrim Nexus, all the other Nexus sites continued to work and it only happened on my desktop, everything worked great from my laptop. So I ended up having to do the sneakernet shuffle using a thumb drive.

I updated from my old Firefox to 8.1 Firefox, reset cookies and the only change was that I got a login error report but it logged me in none the less. However the >2 meg bug persisted.

Then, just for fun, I opened IE 8 or 9 (I think, I'd never used it before other than to D/L Firefox originally) and Lo and Behold, Skyrim Nexus was back to normal and no more thumb drive hassles.

It does seem to be a unique problem and my temporary fix (having to go to another browser) probably won't work for everyone but go ahead and give it a try, can't hurt.

• 4 weeks later...

Same problem: Cannot login to website but can from the forum: Cleaned up historic cache and cookies, tried an other browser, changed password etc.... Nothing :(

and the contact form doesn't let me see the human thing picture.

Could someone help , please?

Some users have fixed this issue by either creating an exception for the nexus sites in AdBlock, or disabling AdBlock.

Do this if you have any addons like AdBlock, NoScript etc.

And if you have any problems with the sites, please don't post them in the Skyrim Technical Support forum, post them in the Feedback forum:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/forum/117-feedback-suggestions-and-questions/