Funiest Immersive Moment Yet

CaptainChaos

At one point I was in some random small village in Skyrim and wanted to fast travel. I was however over encumbered, so I dumped basically everything I didn't want on the floor(it was a lot). An elven woman that happened to be walking by at the moment said somehing like "Just so you know, this town is not your trash can!" in an angry tone. lol

Was fighting a dragon in... eh... one of the smaller towns.

Guards and some of the villagers join in, big epic fight (unlike most of the dragon fights). I had more fun trying to watch the others fight than actually fighting.

Anyway, guard dies and lay in the middle of the street. Soon after I finish the dragon off and it lands on top of the dead guard.

Fast forward after a few quests, I come back to the town and the usual thing happens to dragon skeleton, where it looks like its placing it again, kinda dropping from a few meters above ground.

Guard corpse get borked so only tip of his foot shows.

Stadning there looking at it another guard comes up the the dead guard corpse, which you cant really see, so it look like he stops at the dragon skeleton and says something like "If I ever find who did this....."

HELLO!!!.... WE WERE BOTH THERE MAN... I DID IT

Edited by tilcir

I used to have funny Skyrim moments like you, then i took an arrow to the knee..

Got jumped by a dragon in Dawnstar. Big fight, guards get in on it and so do the Khajiit traders camped there. We take down the dragon and everyone is standing around talking about it. I turn to leave and standing there oohing and awing over the dragon are two Vampire Thralls and a Bandit standing around like no big deal along with everyone else.

Early in the game I visited Riften and decided to visit the orphanage. The Grelod lady started mouthing off so I punched her to death. Some 50 real-life hours of gameplay later I found out that I was only supposed to kill her AFTER I spoke to the Aretino kid who was doing the Black Sacrement. But I went ahead and talked to him anyway.

"OMG this is awesome! The Dark Brotherhood finally listened to my pleas! You must be the assassin they sent!"

".....Yeah, assassin. I'm the assassin."

"So I'll need you to kill Grelod the Kind at the Orphanage at Riften...."

"Grelod? As it turns out... I already killed her."

"Wow! You already knew I wanted to kill her? I knew the Dark Brotherhood was good, but not THIS good!"

For some reason I almost fell over with laughter.

So yeah. Was expecting a huge bug but got this instead. A relief.

Another time I went south of Falkreath to Angi's camp for archery lessons. Started training but got interrupted by a dragon. We both went "STFU!", killed the dragon and continued archery practice like it was nothing.

I was near a small town in game and was going to show a friend of mine the "Shout". I shouted and then we talked for about 1 minute...then a Guard came out to me and said

"would you not shout like that as you are making the citizens of the town nervous"

"Sorry, won't happen again"

I took off my armor in the Companions Hall b/c I was going to buy new armor at the store. I noticed I was half naked running around in Steel Plate boots and a helmet, but wearing only underwear besides that. I figured, ha, like anyone would notice. The old maid that tends the place said, "Dear, if I were you, I would put some clothes on - you're embarrassing yourself." WOW. LOL! Points for Beth on this one.

That's weird. The NPC's must only react to your character being nude or semi-nude, which I don't really like the idea of. Using the fun console command "removeallitems" will make all of the clothing and items on any NPC disappear. I've done this several times for fun, like making everyone in Candlehearth Hall at Windhelm nude. Stupidly, none of the NPC's reacted at all. You would think they ought to do or say something if suddenly all of their clothes vanish. Instead, they continue carrying on what they were doing, like the beautiful (now nude) bard female playing her lute while other nude characters stand by listening. BSG really should fix this situation. I'd like to see some actual realistic reactions to NPC clothing alterations.

What do you expect? The devs aren't going to articulate an NPC response to console commands, considering they aren't meant to be used as a part of gameplay outside of fun shenanigans.

I like that they realize that you're naked, but not that you're dressed exactly like a member of the Dark Brotherhood. :wallbash:

Don't get me wrong, it's a very nice feature and I wouldn't want it gone, but they need to articulate it more.

I haven't gotten the Dark Brotherhood stuff yet, but my character is wearing the Thieves Guild stuff. She walked past a guard who glanced at her and said "I know what thieves guild armor looks like. You aren't fooling anyone." Somehow that stuck me as funny, Must have been the Arnie accent.

"A true citizen of the Empire"

Visited Helgen for the second time (if you don't count the intro), bandits took place over. I entered the keep and sneaked downstairs. There were 2 bandits sitting there in the room where potions in the barrel are (which Imperials/Stormcloaks so desperately want to get in the intro), I snipe one bandit, second goes into alert mode. Stumbles across an Imperial body by the barrel (left there since the intro) and screams "Whoever did this, I'll kill you, you hear me? I'll kill you!"

"Creepy Horse"

Cleared a bandit camp. A lone horse is all that's left, apparently a caravan ambushed by bandits or whatever. I happen to have an empty soul gem I want to fill. An epic (pathetic more likely) hunt begins.

I sneak up on the horse, hit it with my soul stealing bound sword...

Horse screams in pain, takes a few more hits and runs...

"Get back here, you useless owned animal!"

A few lightning bolts into the Horse's arse. Out of mana (300 points of mana for Azura's sake!)...

Horse runs away from my view, behind some rocks...

"Get back here and die abomination!" (Dragons are easier to kill godsdammit!)

As I... "emerge" from around the rocks I suddenly stop in confusion.

The horse is just standing there... staring at me! I tell ya haven't felt uncomfortable fear until you had that damn horse stare at ya.

I frozed in place and stare back in confusion.

I finally get my thoughts together and resume attack. It runs. I run after it.

Finally I land the killing blow and get that satisfying "soul gem filled" message.

I feel like I just killed 10 dragons and a few giants. Sense of accomplishment unknown before.

I turn around and a sabrecat jumps into my face.

I s*** my pants and die...

The latest save is right besides the horses arse ready to attack...

The bratty girl in Whiterun, who has followed me into my house to let me know she isn't afraid of me, finally got me to the breaking point.

Yeah, happened to me too. I was kinda pissed she dared walk into my house just to say that.

I wanted to clear my inventory but none of the shop owners had the money to buy my stuff anymore. Dropped all my extra weapons in the street. A child returned my daedric battle axe and 1 guard told me to not drop weapons around town because it's dangerous. Shortly after telling the guard w/e and not paying her bribe, two men fought over my orcish sword :happy:

I was always waiting to see people fight over a sword like I read in the skyrim info thread before the release :tongue:

Wow that's pretty neat. I am gonna have to try this and see if NPC's fight over my gear as well, haha