[Nuka-World] Re-activating the Gatorclaw cloner.

Ru5tyShackleford

I have read that you can re-activate the Gatorclaw cloner and was wondering, how does Cito react (if at all)? Will they only be in the Safari park or do are they also in the outside areas as well?

I instantly fell in love with those big lizards since seeing them in the trailer, so I am seriously tempted to start pumping those things back out into the wastes.

I have read that you can re-activate the Gatorclaw cloner and was wondering, how does Cito react (if at all)? Will they only be in the Safari park or do are they also in the outside areas as well?

I instantly fell in love with those big lizards since seeing them in the trailer, so I am seriously tempted to start pumping those things back out into the wastes.

I was wondering the same thing. Nice surprise for the raiders I assigned to that park :)

After finishing the Safari World mission, you can direct Cito to leave the park with his gorilla family. Also, the terminal that shuts off the cloning system does show a 'Reactivate' command, so I guess it's possible. Haven't tried it, though.

I already told Cito he can stay, and I like it that way. I just worry if re-activating the gators would kill him or his family.

I'm sad to not see them running about in the badlands of Nuka World. Surely they left the safari park at some point, yes? Bloodworms certainly did.

Exactly! They're even seen with nests with hatched eggs and all, plus there are plenty of swampy areas for them to live.

If I ever stop being lazy (or someone else beats me to it), I plan on adding them to the badlands, and maybe a few in the commonwealth. (Maybe optional sewer gators as well... :ermm:)

I'm sad to not see them running about in the badlands of Nuka World. Surely they left the safari park at some point, yes? Bloodworms certainly did.

Exactly! They're even seen with nests with hatched eggs and all, plus there are plenty of swampy areas for them to live.

If I ever stop being lazy (or someone else beats me to it), I plan on adding them to the badlands, and maybe a few in the commonwealth. (Maybe optional sewer gators as well... :ermm:)

I've been trying to integrate all the DLC animals into the Commonwealth (Chickens, rabbits, the various types of Brahmin from NW). Would really like a mod like this!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to integrate all the DLC animals into the Commonwealth (Chickens, rabbits, the various types of Brahmin from NW). Would really like a mod like this!

I too would like to see the critters from Nuka-World and Far Harbor in the Commonwealth. Might be fun to see a fight between the Mirelurk Queen near Revere Station and a Fog Crawler or a Gator Claw.