Will this steam workshop type thing affect nexus?

bcooper56

And a person should embrace whatever that might be included with that? Or not say how they disagree with how spyware is bundled with the game they bought?

If you don't like what is included with a product don't buy it no one is making you. If you are going to buy something you should at least like the product beforehand.

Secondly Steam isn't spyware/malware/bloatware/whateverware just because you call it such. Just because you don't like Steam, which I don't particularly care for myself, doesn't mean making boldface lies about what it is improves your image or make your arguments more valid.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a person should embrace whatever that might be included with that? Or not say how they disagree with how spyware is bundled with the game they bought?

If you don't like what is included with a product don't buy it no one is making you. If you are going to buy something you should at least like the product beforehand.

Secondly Steam isn't spyware/malware/bloatware/whateverware just because you call it such. Just because you don't like Steam, which I don't particularly care for myself, doesn't mean making boldface lies about what it is improves your image or make your arguments more valid.

steam doesn't gather information on what i do? That's news to me although Im concerned that it recommends games for me based on what i play and requires email address and personal information.

steam doesn't gather information on what i do? That's news to me although Im concerned that it recommends games for me based on what i play and requires email address and personal information.

Yes because a program that goes "They have X game on their account recommend Y game" which requires absolutely no contact with your computer's information is invading your PC?

Secondly these forums require a E-mail address, and personal information, yet I don't see people calling it spyware.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

Yes because a program that goes "They have X game on their account recommend Y game" which requires absolutely no contact with your computer's information is invading your PC?

Secondly these forums require a E-mail address, and personal information, yet I don't see people calling it spyware.

Which game requires nexus to run?

There already is a adult mod site for Oblivion, Skyrim and Fallout.

Its called Lovers Lab.

I'm sticking to the good ol' Nexus anyway, that way I can control the installation process of each mod I download, and I'll know what went wrong when the game crashes. :thumbsup: