just have a question does anyone know if the fallout 4 script extender is still being updated ?

shawnnn35

No updates does not equal something is not being worked on or even abandoned. That goes for any kind of mod by the way, not just F4SE.

And that's not even mentioning the fact that it might just be considered "done". In other words: no bugs left to squash and/or no more functionalities to be added that warrant an update.

is silverlock having an issue? been nearly 2 days since Bethesda/zenimax's latest attempt to destroy the modding community. Also it is obvious FO4 has code preventing third party animation mods.

I was starting to get annoyed too, than I remembered it is a USA 3 Day Weekend and families and such take their last Summer Time Off .... I hope tomorrow, but likely not until Tues or Wed.

Well hopefully they are working on releasing more than just a patched F4SE to accommodate the latest game update. The last game update looks like it was only to fix something with nuka-world and not that big of an update so you would think F4SE could have been updated pretty easily. Or then again maybe not. Anyway hopefully they are working to release the next F4SE version with a number of features and functionality that mod authors have been waiting on. If so then it will be worth the wait.

is silverlock having an issue? been nearly 2 days since Bethesda/zenimax's latest attempt to destroy the modding community. Also it is obvious FO4 has code preventing third party animation mods.

I was starting to get annoyed too, than I remembered it is a USA 3 Day Weekend and families and such take their last Summer Time Off .... I hope tomorrow, but likely not until Tues or Wed.

... well, or maybe Thursday ... as also this week a lot of school districts did also start school. So hopefully Thursday.