Have this happend you?

Dyngsur

Hello! was playing around doing some misc quest, just finish a bounty quest killing 1 bandit leader in faltheim towers. Omw back to whiterun i heard a dragon fly over my head! it wasnt hostile to me no red dot came up on my compass etc, the music didnt change either as it normally would, is that normal?

Does it exist dragons that actually dont attack you? he was just flying around and made some noise!

And i was trying to hit him with my bow but couldnt hit him he avoided every arrow from me! is this gamebreaking or something?

I mean will i be able to find more random dragons even when i finish the main quest etc? or will they just dissapere?

Hello! was playing around doing some misc quest, just finish a bounty quest killing 1 bandit leader in faltheim towers. Omw back to whiterun i heard a dragon fly over my head! it wasnt hostile to me no red dot came up on my compass etc, the music didnt change either as it normally would, is that normal?

Does it exist dragons that actually dont attack you? he was just flying around and made some noise!

And i was trying to hit him with my bow but couldnt hit him he avoided every arrow from me! is this gamebreaking or something?

I mean will i be able to find more random dragons even when i finish the main quest etc? or will they just dissapere?

I think it might be a bug. Whenever that happens, I simply remember that not all of the dragons obey Alduin, and they're probably the friendly ones that don't attack.

You will find more random dragons even after you finish the main quest. A huge amount, in fact. I seem to get one literally every half an hour outside.

I still have this happen. Some of the dragons simply ignore me. Have no clue. Fine by me, it's the ones that plop down in front of me with out any warning that bug me. No warning, no sound of flapping wings, no raor..just THUD...and we are off. Ya gotta love it. But I have had many dragons just fly over, maybe even look at me and fly off. oh well....

Sometimes dragons would be circling overhead but not attacking. I think it can't figure out a good path to attack or something. It does seem to need a specific kind of environment in order to attack without running into mountains/buildings, etc.

before 1.2 i've seen this as well. not often though. usually they either fly around untill i get bored, or they make a few laps and go.

Yes OP,this did happened to me as well think i was near Riften heard a Dragon was ready to fight then it just flew over my head of into the distance then gone,thought it was a bit weird as well dunno if it's a bug or intentional by Beth to add some immersion hope it's the latter as it adds more enviromental nuances to the game.