EFF XFL main

Bullybeef

It's a Quest in the Mod.

or Are you referring to the Scripting Reference?

Anywho guessing you have unpacked it (maybe)&(not recommended for Game Play), since you know about the XFL_Main, so take look in Creation Kit.

Expired is a brilliant Modder who includes his source codes so studying his work is a great learning experience. But you'll need basic Creation Kit & Papyrus Scripting Reference knowledge else it will be blah, blah, blah. Hopefully you can understand it.

Congratulation on taking the First Baby Steps.(maybe)

Cheeers

Edited by PeterMartyr

XFLmain.esm was the old name for Extensible Follower Framework Master now there are only 2 files an esm called EFFCore.esm and an esp EFFDialogue.esp (In the old version there was the esm + some others esp to get all the functionalities Extensible Follower Framework v3-5-6 was the last with that structure).

Edited by Project579

• 2 years later...

apparently the eff patch for relationship dialogue requires it. didn't know that till I downloaded the patch and vortex told me there were missing masters.

Expired changed the name of the main file: in older versions it was XFLMain.esm, in the newer versions it's called EFFCore.esm.

If you go to the RDO file page and find the Patches under the Miscellaneous heading, there should be a patch for the newer version of EFF (I think its listed for version 4.0.2), that should work for you.

• 2 months later...

apparently the eff patch for relationship dialogue requires it. didn't know that till I downloaded the patch and vortex told me there were missing masters.

I still can not find the XFLMain.esm, I start my Skyrim, with the patches 3.5.6 and 4.0.2, but that is not what its asking for, it needs the XFLMain.esm but I just can't find the file anywhere

To dodge any unnecessary problems, I think it would be wisest to simply upload the XFLMain.esm that is nowhere to be seen, to Dropbox or Google Drive, Mega; one of those, and share the link, for any people in the future with the same issue.

Edited by Volix333