SKYRIM VOTE VS SKYWARD SWORD

lochlan1414

But...you are NOT a kid anymore. Vote Skyrim.

:biggrin:

Too true but I haven't beaten either game yet (not that I really need to for skyrim). I shall beat Skyward Sword THEN make my decision!

There's no question at all. I put my vote in and asked my gaming organization to do the same. Skyrim needs to win. If the votes are any indication, Skyrim vs Assassins Creed will be rough too.

I've played both games and I own both. They are two good games that's for sure but there's no way I'm letting an Elder Scrolls game NOT win over other games! :verymad:

EDIT: I'm torn actually after clicking the link. I must vote for Skyrim but the Legend of Zelda series has been my favorite since a kid. I CAN'T CHOOSE! :facepalm:

Dude, every time I wake up and it is raining outside all I can think about is Link to the Past when the game begins and Link wakes up to the princess calling him telepathically and it's raining.

That being said, this is a vote over Skyward Sword, not Zelda as a series. Skyrim wins, hands down.

Edited by OnlyOneWing

now Zelda has taken the lead.. I guess everyone is voting for Zelda just because of childhood memories! But hey if u watch the videos presented then there is no doubt about which looks better! I have never played Zelda and to me if i look at the Zelda video, well it does look kinda slow-paced.. And the color-schemes.. Zelda looks like Barbie-world colorscheme and Epilepsy waiting to happen! :wacko:

Clearly a grown up game vs game for children..

And i'm just trying to look things in a way that i compare the videos shown on the G4TV-site :yes:

Well there is a lot of small kids that probably play that vs a M rated game not like most parents would buy skyrim for their kids anyways. I can’t think of a better rpg then tes and I have played a ton of rpgs I voted for skyrim :D

anyway there is about 6 or 7 times roughly more ppl sale wise playing skyrim sadly a huge majority of them will probably never vote hands down skyrim wins

Edited by Bloodinfested

I have to wonder how many people are creating multiple accounts to vote for Zelda. There's NO reason why it should be beating out Skyrim. A game that over 160,000 people daily on Steam (at the same time) should have the votes to surpass Zelda any day. I really wish people would weigh the actual real factors before making a vote based on nostalgia.