All radio stations no longer work. Need help.

Deleted472477User

I've searched and searched, but to no avail. I seem to be the only person ever with this issue.

I installed a couple of mods: a mod that lets you romance Nick Valentine and a mod attempting to make him look like a Gen 3 synth (that one didn't work, but it isn't what I'm posting about) and Croup Manor Restored, and a mod to let Nick wear any clothing.

The radio seemed to work fine until I installed the Nick Gen 3 mod. the mod didn't work, so I uninstalled. this is when ALL my radio stations died.

I have tried the following fixes that I did find, all of which are only pertinent to DCR, not the other stations (Silver Shroud, Classical):

Wait 24 hours. Turn Travis' radio in his trailer on/off. Reinstalling the game. Starting a new game. Fast traveling. None of these have worked.

If by some chance I need to provide a DIAXDIAG or whatever tf it's called, just let me know. It's an oddly singular issue, and while my laptop isn't really optimal for F4, it's never had any real issues running it and looking good doing so.

Thanks in advance!

Try "verify integrity of game cache..." in steam as a pre-test just to see if that solves it. Fallout 4 -> Properties -> Local Files -> verify integrity of game cache...

If that doesn't work, in the actual steam application ( Fallout 4 -> Properties -> Local Files -> delete local game content...), delete the game, then go into your file explorer and find the fallout 4 file

(Program Files (x86)>/ Steam>/ steamapps>/ common</ Fallout 4) and directly delete the fallout 4 file, then reinstall. Make sure to check that you don't have nexus mods still activated, because that will automatically reinstall the mods!

If that doesn't work, then i don't know what to tell you. Maybe try the "unofficial patch" mod on the Bethesda mod section?

Hope I've helped.