I'm the new guy

Darnoc

Hi together, Darnoc is my name and I'm the newest (or was the newest a day ago) guy here. So, I should probably tell something about myself.

I'm from Amsoldingen, a little village with 700 inhabitants (mostly farmers) in Kanton Bern, Switzerland. For guys who know something about Switzerland: Amsoldingen is near Thun, the "city of the alps".

I'm in the second class of gymnasium (this is high school in other countries), almost 18 years old, hobby-writer, philosopher, RPG-gamer, and a green guy (you know, the guys who try to save nature). Well, I'm also a anti-globalist (you know, those who go to demonstrations against the G8 or the WEF), anti-capitalist and I think, Bush is the greatest a.... in this f... world. I'm against any kind of war that means, I'm a pacifist. So, when anyone likes to discuss this with me, be free to do so (but don't try to spam me, or I will spam you 10 times more :halloween: ). And don't say now that I am an Anti-American. I am half-american myself (my father is american, my mother Swiss) and I think that every person on this world should critize the actions of the governement.

When you think now that this sounds provocative, you're absolutely right. I intended to do this. But I do this everywhere I go, I always like to make things clear and I also want to know what others think. I hope we can have some interesting discussions here (as I said, I'm a philosopher). I won't kill anyone, because he has a different oppinion.

Well, I hope that we can have a good time in this forum, without killing us, because of different oppinions. So, I give a toast on this forum and on Morrowind! Cheers! And of course, happy new year to everyone!

Welcome to the forum, have fun and chill. However you will not spam (BTW I think you mean flame in this context and you won't do that either!) If someone flames you you PM the moderators to take action. Is that clear, sir?

If you look in the debates forum you will probably find a few to which you can add some provocative views. No problem as long as you stick to the rules.

Cheers

welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay, dont spam or flame, relax, dont worry if you dont know half the stuff people are talking about, you can join in anyway and pretend you know haha.

and have a happy (im 29minutes late since its 11:31pm here) new year :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Amsoldingen
Sounds like something out of Morrowind ^^... Welcome to the forums, nice to see a good introduction...instead of the usual "Hey, im new here"... Hopefully you enjoy your stay on these forums... WELCOME!

Archived