Fort Hastrel

Besugo

Alright, I'm working on an Ayleid ruin for a mod I am working on, but the valley I found for it (which is perfect for it) is being watched over by a big, ugly, brown fort on a hill. I would really like to move it somewhere else, but I want to know if there are any quests involved with it.

For reference, the valley is due north of Brittlerock Cave.

Thanks for your help.

It is not used in any quest. If you are only moving it there should be no problem. If you are removing it from the game it has a couple of enchanted weapons including an axe of soultrap that can be picked up early in the game but they are not that exciting. It has vampires inside. Moving the fort could cause conflict with other mods that use it.

Hey, I like to go on what I call "Blood Runs" where I hit all the vampire hangouts in a string because the loot is better than your average bandit hole or marauder fort.

So don't go an make it hard to find dude. :biggrin:

and Malchik, thanks for the tip. I'll add that fort to my list. :thanks:

Ah, alright, it's safe to move. Thanks for the help. Don't worry about having to find it because I'll only move it far away enough so it isn't right on top of my ruin. That essentially means over the hill near Last Chance Campwhich is just a little walk north, yet out of sight. :biggrin:

Archived