I'm cleaning my hands of this nonsense

modder3434

Reading over the recent topics, and constantly running into a " i love skyrim" and a "i hate skyrim" arguments. This arguments are pointless, don't get me wrong i love a good debate about whatever, but this is getting ridiculous. People like and/or enjoy different things in games. I think it has gotten crazy that nobody can let people have their own opinions anymore without someone wanting to start a flame war over it. I mean i like skyrim, but if another member posts that they don't like it, then i think " what a shame", but hey everyone is entitled to their opinion. However this post is probably going to get flamed, and someone will make posts debating my observation, so this is my last post on this forum until everyone gets a grip (which probably won't happen) :facepalm: . Good bye all, was good times while it lasted.

Sincerely,

modder3434

p.s.

i'll still make mods and post them, i just won't be on the forum. :thumbsup:

I had my opinion, until I took an arrow into knee.

But in all serious business I do agree with your complain here and I disprove of your actions also.

You cannot just say that you will wait till this place will change you need to change this place! Teach all the youngsters how world works and look down upon them until they do!

Someone stole my sweetroll, but I still like the game. I don't have too much difficulty with the game running on my weak system, a consistent crash about every 1.5 to 2 hrs. I appreciate any informed or insightful opinion as sometimes I learn something.

Bah whatever, people have their opinions and they have the right to express them just like you did there, just like the "I love Skyrim"/"I hate Skyrim" people did, so again, whatever, if you wanna quit go ahead, no one will miss you, bye bye :thumbsup:

I think the point the OP is trying to make is simple.

"These are forums for productive conversations about Skyrim."

What he is seeing atm is more people posting "SOAP BOX" threads then actually trying to post a coherent thought into a post about what they do or don't like about the game, and things they would like to see in the future.

There is a right way to express your opinion,.... and then there is QQ bitching. :confused:

Edited by darkjedi73200

Bah whatever, people have their opinions and they have the right to express them just like you did there, just like the "I love Skyrim"/"I hate Skyrim" people did, so again, whatever, if you wanna quit go ahead, no one will miss you, bye bye :thumbsup:

It's exactly people like you who ruin good forums. Not an insult just a fact. You basically just told him to bug off because nobody cares. But what your ignorant mind has yet to comprehend is this is a MODDING COMMUNITY. When we lose modders then the community suffers because of this. For all you know the OP could be planning a really awesome overhaul for the game that could be a top mod and you want to be a jerk and run him off.

Shame on you.

While I understand what the OP is saying, I don't understand how leaving the forums will prove anything. I enjoy reading some of the nonsense that goes on in here. Some of the heated debates, like the look of the Elves for one, just get crazy. But that is what these forums are all about. There will always be those who (verbally) want to push some one's buttons, some folks live for that. There are those who try and make a legitimate point, be it bad or good. I guess the fact that in my professional careers, I have had to deal with some real stupid people / clients about some of the silliest things. So I guess I'm a bit immune to that aspect.

I have had many folks disagree with some things I have said ( this may be one of them ), and that's fine, It is real easy for me to ignore them. Words are powerful things in any form, the trick is...not to let them get to you. :thumbsup:

So I hope the OP will reconsider, especially if he is a modder. We need to keep this community alive. Just my thoughts on the subject.

It's exactly people like you who ruin good forums. Not an insult just a fact. You basically just told him to bug off because nobody cares. But what your ignorant mind has yet to comprehend is this is a MODDING COMMUNITY. When we lose modders then the community suffers because of this. For all you know the OP could be planning a really awesome overhaul for the game that could be a top mod and you want to be a jerk and run him off.

Shame on you.

Awwww... I really feel bad about this now... As you said this is a modding COMMUNITY, it's not like he's the only modder in the world ya know, and yup he could be planing an AMAZING OVERHAUL! He's gonna change Skyrim like we know today! And lastly, I want to run him off? He's the one saying "goodbye", im just the one saying "go ahead" lol

Sorry to hear this modder3434. I hope you reconsider because these forums needs every level headed, civil and mature poster it can get. I come to these forums and the Bethesda forums and they are about the same with the immaturity of some posters. I just laugh them off and keep on going. It was the same thing when Morrowind and Oblivion came out. The forums will settle down after the shiny newness wears off and the immature flamers run off to the next new shiny game that comes out. I glad you are still going to mod but keep active in the forums too.