The courier!

Eversjm7

Someone has most likely brought this up but oh well. I frequently experience a bug (not complaining) in which the courier delivers me messages naked.

I role play a lot so I found this quite funny. One time he actually tracked me down in a forest during a blizzard with nothing but his undies. If only UPS could be so reliable.

What do you guys think caused this? Maybe someone stole his clothes? Haha

OK, then it is not just me. That happened to me too. He showed up just in his loin cloth and gave me a message, then ran off. I really don't mind, but I was very surprised. This has happened to me twice. Once out in the wilds and once in a village. Too funny. If nothing else, he sure is dedicated. :biggrin:

Oh what I thought he always was naked, hahaha. I have never seen him with clothes on. Thought he got better aerodynamics that way.

lol this! Well apart from the dumb aerodynamics thing. I have it on good authority that he creates greater aerodynamics by greaseing himself up and rolling everywhere.

I was fighting a dragon on a mountain top when his glorious body came bounding up the jagged rocks to let me know that there was a dragon there I could kill.

Such dedication.

The courier guy is such an a-hole.

"Hey, guess what, there's a dragon attacking you."

THE FAST VIKING COURIER MAIL DELIVERY IS OPEN LADYS AND GENTELMAN!!! If our courier dosn't give you your mail under half day he/she showe up in his/her underwear if he/she dosn't give you your mail under one day he/she showe up totaly naked!!!!!!!