Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

hi, guys!

To be honest, I don't really know where I should ask my question, but the thing is I have seen a youtube vid recently and it showed an armor, which I'd like to get for myself. The problem is I can't find anything like that in the vanilla Skyrim. I think it must be part of a mod, but there's like a million results on the Nexus. So, I took a screenshot, hope you can help me find the name I have been looking for.

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2cfy72b&s=8#.UzbgO7TqKHd

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi, guys!

To be honest, I don't really know where I should ask my question, but the thing is I have seen a youtube vid recently and it showed an armor, which I'd like to get for myself. The problem is I can't find anything like that in the vanilla Skyrim. I think it must be part of a mod, but there's like a million results on the Nexus. So, I took a screenshot, hope you can help me find the name I have been looking for.

Thanks in advance!

Screenshot: http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2cfy72b&s=8#.UzbgO7TqKHd

Timerender armour from the Tera armours mod.

Good day/night.

Since downloading newmiller's Vampire dark knight armor mod, I was searching for a specific race mod, but no luck on finding it... Also Im very interested in face & body tattoos.

https://imageshack.com/i/go8p6uj

https://imageshack.com/i/nq5s6zj

https://imageshack.com/i/nq5s6zj

Thanks.

I was going to ask the same thing, but luckily I decided to at least read a few pages before asking.

I would also like to know what mod I can use to yield that face, hair and body (texture/shape).

Edited by alucard13mmfmj

Alright, I'll just come out with it;

I'm looking for two mods: one that allows me to use my "Thane Pardon" more than once, but like once every so many days or something, and a mod that makes my followers only equip helmets when they actually need them.

Do such mods exist? If so, where can I find them? And if not: WHY NOT?! They seem like pretty basic things to be modded in to me, so there should already be mods dealing with this, but I can't find any!

Edited by Rvanbergen

I'm looking for two mods: one that allows me to use my "Thane Pardon" more than once, but like once every so many days or something, and a mod that makes my followers only equip helmets when they actually need them.

Do such mods exist? If so, where can I find them? And if not: WHY NOT?! They seem like pretty basic things to be modded in to me, so there should already be mods dealing with this, but I can't find any!

It's probably overkill for what you want, but AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks) has an option to make followers only wear helmets in combat.

Hi all!

Looking for a mod that allows me to edit the ugly npc noses like ECE allows for extreme editing of the player character in the racemenu.

I've tried alternate actors, which allows you to possess an npc, and even pull up the race menu on them and change their features, but for some reason, the spell won't let me equip it. It's there but will equip in any hand and I've tried to hotkey it to no success.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

Hi all!

Looking for a mod that allows me to edit the ugly npc noses like ECE allows for extreme editing of the player character in the racemenu.

I've tried alternate actors, which allows you to possess an npc, and even pull up the race menu on them and change their features, but for some reason, the spell won't let me equip it. It's there but will equip in any hand and I've tried to hotkey it to no success.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

As far as I recall that mod, it's not a spell, it's a Power, so you have to hit "Z" or whatever key you use for powers/shouts. Hope that helps.

It's probably overkill for what you want, but AFT (Amazing Follower Tweaks) has an option to make followers only wear helmets in combat.

Yeah, overkill would be the right word. Also, I'm already using UFO, and I'm pleased with it so I'd prefer to just have something that does that job separately.

For Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 there is a mod called Delayed DLC (I'm not sure that's the name it goes by for Fallout 3, but the mod serves the same purpose). What this mod does is it delays the activation of quests associated with the DLC, IE, you won't get the radio signal associated with Old World Blues until your in the vicinity of Nipton.

I'm looking for a mod for Skyrim that serves a similar purpose. For instance, after you visit High Hrothgar the first time and descend back down to Ivarstead, you encounter Miraak's Cultist followers. I'd like to find a mod that let's me delay this encounter until either a later point in the game or until I reach a specific level. Someone mentioned such a mod, but I don't recall the name.

If someone could point me to this mod, that would be great.

For Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 there is a mod called Delayed DLC (I'm not sure that's the name it goes by for Fallout 3, but the mod serves the same purpose). What this mod does is it delays the activation of quests associated with the DLC, IE, you won't get the radio signal associated with Old World Blues until your in the vicinity of Nipton.

I'm looking for a mod for Skyrim that serves a similar purpose. For instance, after you visit High Hrothgar the first time and descend back down to Ivarstead, you encounter Miraak's Cultist followers. I'd like to find a mod that let's me delay this encounter until either a later point in the game or until I reach a specific level. Someone mentioned such a mod, but I don't recall the name.

If someone could point me to this mod, that would be great.

I think you want Timing is Everything.