Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

is there any mod who fixes Hjerim investigation? I mean, I can't interact with the house at all. Can't open the chest, neither the cabinet. I can't even pick up a pamphlet. But there's a wardrobe upstairs that I do interact. WTF??

Have you tried installing the unofficial skyrim bug patch? That fixes most issues with quests and whatnot in vanilla game.

Here's a link for you: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/19/?

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finding a way to change EVERYONEs attack speed in the game

I want to lower all of it a bit, it's pretty hard to parry like Dark Souls with Deadly combat / Ultimate combat mod; or dodge with TK Dodge / Dodge mod

the closest I can find is SkyTweak, I can change ActorValue freely but it only affect player

is there any mod like this? I can't find it anywhere

Edited by ZoraZ

Is there a mod that essentially 'unlocks' the shouts in guild questline zones? For example, one of the words for Fire Breath is located in Dustman's Cairn, which is a Companions' Questline Dungeon, and is inaccessable until the relevant part of the Comanions' Questline.

The kind of mod I'm looking for moves the words in these locations to more accessable areas so such words can be accessed even if it wouldn't feel right for your character (in a roleplay sense) to go do these questlines, e.g. a warrior going and finishing the college of winterhold storyline in order to obtain one of the words to Slow Time.

Is there a mod that essentially 'unlocks' the shouts in guild questline zones? For example, one of the words for Fire Breath is located in Dustman's Cairn, which is a Companions' Questline Dungeon, and is inaccessable until the relevant part of the Comanions' Questline.

The kind of mod I'm looking for moves the words in these locations to more accessable areas so such words can be accessed even if it wouldn't feel right for your character (in a roleplay sense) to go do these questlines, e.g. a warrior going and finishing the college of winterhold storyline in order to obtain one of the words to Slow Time.

I think that moving those word walls into "more accessible" (and so pointless to visit) areas is almost the same as using console commands to get these words of power... so I don't think that you'll find similar mod. ;))

Okay... and I never thought I would use this word in a serious context, but seeing as how this game is three years old... noob, what you're looking for is console commands/cheats? Go here for that: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Console_Commands_%28Skyrim%29

Edited by whoden

hi. i'm looking for a mod that i saw in memecenter.com which was about how great a mod can be and all the console players are missing a lot on the matter.

it showed how magnificent skyrim can be, with great graphics overhaul: it showed lush green grasslands filled with tall grasses up to dragonborns height, and more beautiful trees and plants, the ice was half visible from above the surface of the water, ... and most importantly the details were visible from very far distance!

i've used skyrim flora overhaul, grass on steroids, lush green grass, etc... but non of them made skyrim as beautiful as this:

Here you go

http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/files/file/1352-freedom-of-speech/

Hello i'v been looking for some combat move animation for mele weapons i have found this video but i can not find the spining combat animation mod anywhere if any one has ever used it or can recognise it would be gr8.Thank you.

Link: