Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody know which mod has a high quality re-texture of the Forsworn Armor? I have only found re-models, but no re-textures. I checked all the aMidianBorn texture packs, but no Forsworn.

Hi, I'm looking for a mod that adds new body slides into the racemenu that allow you to adjust the legs feet toes, arms, spine etc.. as well as all the rest of the body parts, I've had it before but I can't find it now, i've tried pretty much any mod that i can find that might have these options in them but to no avail have I been close to it.

I'm using the CBBE bodies

any help finding it would be great cheers!

Does anybody know which mod has a high quality re-texture of the Forsworn Armor? I have only found re-models, but no re-textures. I checked all the aMidianBorn texture packs, but no Forsworn.

It's a pretty huge mod, but I'm using the one included in Skyrim Ultra HD Texture Pack, though some parts seem to be just upscaled. But the fur/feathers look nice.

Thank you very much!

Is there a mod out there that lets you chop off/disable various parts of the body? (IE you either lop off or 'disable' an arm so they can't use it) (Edit: Found something.)

Is there a mod out there that makes werewolves more viable/more appropriate for certain races? (IE Werecat for Khajiit, or Were-Reptar for Argonians.)

What's a good armor, and/or general weapon mod? The Immersives won't work for me.

Is there a mod out there to make melee combat less "Swing sword, win", and a little more in-depth? (Edit: Found something.)

Edited by aquadragon97