ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm looking for a mod that I remember seeing on GEMS a while ago. It's a mod that disabled map use until you bought/found one, I think said maps also degraded as you used them. Many thanks to anyone who knows the mod I'm thinking of.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=108553533

I believe that's the one, cheers!

Glad i could help

I'd like some help looking for any mods which assist in creating beautiful androgynous male characters, mostly the faces ♥. Oblivion has a fantastic mod for this but most Skyrim mods remind me of the animation "Huge Quest".

Edited by RyuaNesha

I'm looking for a mod that lets me place barricades and/or walls (in addition to possibly other things) so I can set up defenses around a "base" in an exterior camp. The ability to place bear traps as well would be cool.

I'm looking for a mod that lets me place barricades and/or walls (in addition to possibly other things) so I can set up defenses around a "base" in an exterior camp. The ability to place bear traps as well would be cool.

For the traps, take your pick from those. I haven't tried any, so I can't offer advice on them.

Walls and barricades can be deployed via Pocket Empire Builder, if I recall that correctly.

Also, you might be interested in Tundra Defense.

Does anyone know of the mod that re-textures the dirt by rivers to look more "sandy" (sort of like the ocean). During a brief stint away from Skyrim I thought I came briefly across it as one on the Hot Files here on the Nexus, but upon returning have never found it within the past couple of months. I would be more than humbled beyond means if anyone could provide the name/link or any of it's whereabouts.