Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking for a mod that adds a whole line of spells that revolve around HP drain (essentially the vampire spells for non vampires, red visuals are a MUST :tongue:) all the way from Novice to Master. Perhaps with scaling damage or SPERG combatibility. I found a couple on the nexus but they are extremely overpowered and/or not scaling.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I want to make a character look like the one in the picture in the spoiler (Hair and Face especially). I've already found the armour set.

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/45862-1-1385543274.jpg

I'm not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I want to make a character look like the one in the picture in the spoiler (Hair and Face especially). I've already found the armour set.

http://static-4.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/45862-1-1385543274.jpg

Yeeeeeah can anyone tell me what mods were used to make the game look that good?

Having a bit of trouble figuring this out. I've got armies of zombies called Mistwalkers (And a few Mist-something Dragons) stalking about and killing everything, but I can't figure out which mod they're from so I can get rid of the damn things. The thing is, Immersive Patrols is the only mod I've got that mentions anything about adding creatures, but I can't find any mention of them on its page or topic and removing the mod doesn't get rid of them.

Any idea what it could be?

Hi guys. I have spent the last week looking through all the forums here for information on vampires and danwguard. I want to make a new vampire character (or rather a character that will be a vampire). I spent a few days going through all the mods I can find on nexus too. So I am doing my homework but need advice of this community.

Last time I made a vampire, she was a high elf. I was able to get her to look beautiful but wanted the underworld blue eyes. They kept going back to the glowing yellow vanilla eyes. I tried everything, even replacing the eyes in the file. The whole reason I even looked for any vampire eyes was because she got that weird eyelash half closed weird vampire eye bug. She also kept getting taller and taller and taller! I kept going into the racemenu to make her shorter, but it was only a temporary fix. Yes she was a vampire lord. And I was using Belua Sanguiaria vampire mod which I liked a lot, but am not sure if that had something to do with me not being able to use the underworld eyes. All the other vampires in the world had the underworld eyes though.

This time around, I want it to be stress free (Real life has enough stress for me. This game is my life saving escape. I am not exaggerating either. I've had some terrible tragedies occur) so I am asking you all for advice before I make my character. Even though I have made a list of mods I am interested in, it is mind boggling to remember what mods I read conflict with what and all of them have people complaining and all of them have people happy. NOTE I am not asking people to do any work for me. I am asking for people who have had experience with any of these mods to share their experiences with me is all.

These are the things I am looking for that I want in my vampire:

• Have normal/pretty face (not look like a monster...the dynamic vampire appearance thing is ok)
  • Have fangs
  • Have cool eyes but not the yellow glowing vanilla
  • Be able to use a custom race (not totally important but somewhat)
  • Be able to infect others ( use AFT by the way)

I want to be able to have the vampirism reversed so have been looking at Better Vampires or Belua again. Like I said, I am not sure that Belua was my problem with the eye color not taking, so was going to try Better Vampires this time and also for a change. What I liked about Belua, is that you get a potion so you can become a vampire anytime you want without having to go gt infected. But which do you guys think is better? And Does anyone know if BV works with the underworld eyes.

This is my list of vampire mods I have compiled that might work via my research:

• Bat travel
  • Underworld Dawnguard
  • Better vampire Fangs and Eyes
  • Alternative Vampire Eyes
  • Sun protection for Vampires (cool armor effect hehe)
  • No Vampire sunken Face
    for ece and Ashen Race (or less sunken cheeks for vampires with the no sunken cheeks option. I don't know which one is right. Is the No Vampire sunken Face just for Ashen race??)
  • Beautiful Vampires
  • Normal Dawnguard Vampire Faces
  • Porcelain Vampire Skin (I will most surely be using this one unless someone tells me they had a very bad experience because I really want this one for not only the skin but the makeup)
  • Dynamic Vampire Appearance

So if anyone knows of any conflicts between these mods or has any advice, I am so appreciative. :dance: :wub:

I just hope someone even reads this! hehe

Having a bit of trouble figuring this out. I've got armies of zombies called Mistwalkers (And a few Mist-something Dragons) stalking about and killing everything, but I can't figure out which mod they're from so I can get rid of the damn things. The thing is, Immersive Patrols is the only mod I've got that mentions anything about adding creatures, but I can't find any mention of them on its page or topic and removing the mod doesn't get rid of them.

Any idea what it could be?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=136186881 maybe?