Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

I thought I saw a mod that allowed you to call an NPC over to you.

Did I see wrong?

I searched Lure, Allure, Seduce and call but got nothing.

I'm looking to have NPC's follow me to a secluded are for a kill.

Kind of like what you could do in the PS2 game Red Ninja.

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I see wrong?

Immersive Speechcraft gives you this option along with several others. Though it is tied to your Speech skill, so if you have a low skill you're less likely to succeed. With it you can make anyone follow you (with high enough skill), get help in a fight if you run up and ask for help, trick people, trade with anyone (equipped items and keys don't seem to be in the barter menu), mug people (or get beat up trying), etc.

I think if you have 'Vampire Seduction' you should also be able to pull off the 'come with me/kill' type situations.

Did I see wrong?

Immersive Speechcraft gives you this option along with several others. Though it is tied to your Speech skill, so if you have a low skill you're less likely to succeed. With it you can make anyone follow you (with high enough skill), get help in a fight if you run up and ask for help, trick people, trade with anyone (equipped items and keys don't seem to be in the barter menu), mug people (or get beat up trying), etc.

I think if you have 'Vampire Seduction' you should also be able to pull off the 'come with me/kill' type situations.

Thank you!!

Hello!!!

This is a very good job the one you are doing here!

I have a question...

Is there any mod that let you make your summons last forever?

As a flame thrall or something like that....but with other creatures

Thanks!!!

I can't think of anything that makes them last forever, but I do know that if you use SkyTweak ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33395/? ), you are able to alter the duration of Conjuration spells in the 'Magic' Menu and also there is another area you can buff in the 'Actor Value' menu. While it may not be forever, you can set it to a pretty high point and they should (in theory. I don't use that many conjuration summons) practically last until they die.

Just be warned that anything outside of the 'Actor Value' edits (I believe) everything. So you'd be making NPCs have long summons too.

Alternatively, if you know your way around the CK... I think you can alter the perk that doubles your summon time to multiply the value by like 1000 or something to get a similar effect. I'm not sure on that one though, as it's not something I use.

I want a mod that makes the summons last like a flame thrall.

I think i understand your idea with that mod...but there are mods that add more conjurations and i want them to last forever and i dont know how.

Thanks anyway bro :wink:

Edited by lordrunexx

I'm sure I used to have a mod which gave you 'faction jewellery', specifically the Imperial Dragon or Stormcloak Bear on rings, earrings and pendants. A really nice little addition for immersion, quietly declaring your allegiance even before you've joined either side, or without joining them at all. Really hope someone knows what I'm talking about cos I can see it in my head, just not anywhere online!!!