buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi !

I'm looking for a mod that add carriages in every city (as falkreath for exemple) because i don't like to use fast travel but sometimes it's very boring to join little cities during quest (as dark brotherhood)

Does it exists ?

(Sorry for mistakes, i'm French :) )

Hey all you have to do is go to the console and find the id of the person you want to kill, then type setessential (id) 1

Hi, uh, I'm looking for this mod that makes you invest Magicka in your spells - say, you cast Ironflesh, it activates, and takes like 30 Magicka from your maximum, and then stays on until you cast it again. Something like, 'Invested Magic'? I searched the Nexus with no results.

Does anyone know of a mod that can fix broken smoke textures, or even replace them completely? Because I've had this problem with smoke textures, and have been trying to fix it without any success for months.

For instance, the texture for big wildfire smoke, like the ones caused by dragon attacks at Helgan and the Western Watchtower, appear as these big ugly opaque squares like these:

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/9273/skyrimsmoke01.jpg

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/3706/skyrimsmoke02.jpg

However, smoke from small fires like torches and campfires, look normal:

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/1425/skyrimsmoke03.jpg

The square problem also happens to water splashes and mist around waterfalls, as well as the steam that comes out of dwemer robots (which makes it really difficult to see when fighting them).

Anyone got any mods that can help?

I'm trying to track down a mod for extremely poor capability performance machines. I'm playing it now, but suffering from brutal almost comical sluggish framerates. Can anyone recommend some good ones to me? :'( I'm surprised my PC specs appeared to meet the system requirements. Clearly, they lied!

Any ideas if a mod has been created that makes alchemy ingredients, when gathered, have all their properties/effects already discovered? Would be a tremendous help, particularly in the early-game while playing some of the harder difficulties on Wars in Skyrim!

Thanks in advance :)

I saw a mod the other day that added all facial features to all races so that they could be mixed and matched to infinity. It's a fairly recent mod I think, but after half an hour's searching, I can't find it! I know, I should have grabbed it when I saw it. :)

It's images showed stuff like Nords with Orc noses and suchlike. Has anyone seen it? I can't find the thing after a long search.