Skyrim - Mod Detectives Thread

buddah

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a guard texture replacer but I cannot for the life of me find it again. It's either hidden or removed but I am putting my hopes here as a last resort. I need to contact the author. :smile:

lfLFFIQ.jpg

I am using it on SE.

Edit: found it. Tried searching on Google instead of just the Nexus.

Edited by Niborino9409

Are there any mods that would allow me to create a separate race for tweaking but still have it also register in game as that race, for dialogue and story purposes? I would like to create a standalone orc subrace that is still registered as Orc in game.

I think you could play around with https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8720/? to get what you need. The main purpose of that mod is that it provides duplicate custom races based on all the vanilla races for people to use body mods or other character base mods without affecting the vanilla population (and yes, you will be recognized as the corresponding vanilla race by NPCs). So playing around with this will probably get you where you want to be.

Anyone know of any neckerchief/bandana/small scarf mods or meshes in a larger mod?

It seems like the only scarf mods ever made are for GIANT scarves. I don't need huge scarves which cover the shoulders, I need small ones able to fit in with small collars or bare necks.

Anything close will do, but the only one I know that isn't a flat choker (which I am not looking for) is the small scarf in the Fine Imperial dress pack, but that one's been oddly manipulated in such a way that it can't be reused (for some reason the original modder placed it on the ground and then drastically manipulated the scarf position to get it around the character's neck in the outfit, so when you copy the mesh over to another .nif, the new .nif can't properly accept it).

Examples of what I'm looking for:

07c18c49f44676e0bdb8d8f567e2cb52.png

bc615758b37434407797d8e1f109ea31--bandan

4ac54a494af205ed4ddc269c41cc5403.jpg

Any help would be great, thanks!

Anyone know of any neckerchief/bandana/small scarf mods or meshes in a larger mod?

It seems like the only scarf mods ever made are for GIANT scarves. I don't need huge scarves which cover the shoulders, I need small ones able to fit in with small collars or bare necks.

Anything close will do, but the only one I know that isn't a flat choker (which I am not looking for) is the small scarf in the Fine Imperial dress pack, but that one's been oddly manipulated in such a way that it can't be reused (for some reason the original modder placed it on the ground and then drastically manipulated the scarf position to get it around the character's neck in the outfit, so when you copy the mesh over to another .nif, the new .nif can't properly accept it).

Surprisingly I haven't seen many scarves like that. This is the only one I remember seeing:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/20128618.html

Surprisingly I haven't seen many scarves like that. This is the only one I remember seeing:

http://modtype.doorblog.jp/archives/20128618.html

Thanks for the tip.

It turned out there was one in the Osari Maid outfit package, of all things. UNP Stylish Pirate also has one, though it doesn't fit with as many outfits, since it's designed to go over the pirate outfit collar.